LOVE YOU - 3

As time passes , Aarav and Simar become good freinds...

As the vacation is completed , Aarav goes out for Job and coincidentally, Aarav work where Simar also works in FM station...where as Vikram and Mythri work their own event manging company

All 4 of them enjoy together at their free times!

Meanwhile Aarav tries to figure out for Reema but his efforts gone in vain !

Simar  is very easy going girl and looks into things to be practical. She goes according the plans and sorted out her life so well. She admires Aarav and their bond with Vikram and Mythri

She feels so elated that they were actually friends...

She feels for Aarav but never expressed beacause she knew that Aarav was confused and also frustrated with Reema and don't want confuse him more ! She always crave for Aarav attention ! though sometimes vikram pusher her to express her feelings , she just ignores it !
 She thinks he needs some time and she doesn't want to push him more specially in his love life...

One thing she understood that Aarav is such sweet , caring and Husband material☺️😇

on a fine day , Simar calls Aarav

S : hola ! busy ?

A : nah ... any work ?

S : help me out for selecting dress , come on to the mall

A : okie madam 

at mall,,

S : aarav select any dress from there !!! , i am just confused to decide !

A : u try and decide urself

S : u know that I suck at desicion making , now make it fast ! 
 I am hungry !

A : y ? till now u eating my brain na !

S : bye , i am leaving , i am not gonna talk with u !

A : arey ma, listen , okie fine !!! this dress suits u ! 

S : doesn't matter

A : achaa , i thought to buy the flute  for u later  , okie i'll give to someonelse 😈

S : seriously, u gonna bye ...!!?? yayaaa!!!!

Simar feels so happy and starts jumping like kid  and continuing  for shopping and later they  go for a restaurant ....

Simar sits in a table and Aarav goes out for the bill and there someone calls him "hey " , when he turns out there she is "Reema" !

R : hey Aarav! , it's being so long !! how are you what r u doing ?

A :  Reema ! hello , i being tryin to ur call , where were u , i mean how is work and look i'd tell u something important ...!

R : relax Aarav , i came here for business meeting , well leaving within few hours....
anyway bye ...

A : umm Reema , I gonna say something important.., Reema , I like you & I fell for u ..

R : stop nonsense Aarav and I  never liked u  and it was just my fun playing with , U just took it serious 
anyway goodbye Aarav

Aarav was dumbfounded, he felt like the whole world sucking him inside ... The passed 6months , though everyone mocking him he blindly believed her... and she just ingorned him...
He is not angry on her , But angry on himself beacuse of his foolishness .....

S : Aarav .... I have been calling u what happended?

A : umm nothing , let's move...

in the car , 

S : all fine 

A : yeah i am fine ! 100% percent !

Simar doesn't ask him more to leave for his space....

At late night around 3.00 , 
Aarav couldn't sleep as of the mess happended , he wanted to let go his emotions , but couldn't express them , he didn't want to call to vikram because of his insecurities that he may mock him and leave him....
he has only option....

took his keys , left the room 

S : Aarav u didn't sleep? wwhat happended u were calling at this late ?

A : i am down to your home .. can u come down ?

S : Aa.....

as soons as Simar comes down , Aarav hugs her so close as like his life gonna lose if he loosen the grip....
Simar quite startled , the time she realized what happend , Aarav statred to cry so badly ... 

after sometime he breaks the hug !

they both go up to the terrace , they rest their back on floor and it was silent for sometime....

S  : what happended ?

Aarav tells the whole story ...

S : don't think much and don't feel insecure , it was just complication , it will be alright within few days and anyway we have work righ ! well she is not so important , so u don't remember her 
so tell me among these months , how many times did u remember her ?

A : 4 or 5 times !
i think u r right .....

S : that's my boy and Starts pulling his cheeks..

A : no , not again.... okay i am going if u start pulling my cheeks 

S : okay then 😕 

A : u know what I feel pity for ur kid , i think u wouldn't leave him from pulling cheeks ! dumboo

S : I am not dumbooo 🤨🤨

A : u know what ... I think I like u....

S : ah ?

Aarav slowly moves more close to simar

A : idk , but i wanted to have the best and start to have a family , and everytime when i am with u u give me everything what i needed and it made me so bliss !
yeah , I know that u feelings for me , I even liked you made distance and respect to my descions and i think I couldn't get better soulmate other than u...
It's not like the sudden trip in my mind , i was been thinking for u but I am just confused u know..

Aarav and Simar stare at each other under the moonlight ...

A : can i Marry u ? Please say Yes !

S : then u should always help me in deciding especially when buying something ...?

Aarav smiles and leans forward and hugs her...

S : tell me , will u ...?

A : okay ma !!!

S : heheeeee, oh no!!! wait !! 
and starts pulling his cheeks 😚😋😛

A : uffo , this lady  😴

and they happily spend together hoping a good future ....

THE END