MEMORY

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. We always have our memory in our pockets and it would leave a smile on our face every time we remember it. No matter how much suffering you went through, you never wanted to let go of those memories.....

we don't remember every memory , cause they are more weighted than our little Brain , may be that's the reason we capture them in photos.....or early used to frame as a pianting , or write in a dairy.....
some times moments are so special that we forget to capture them but remains in our heart........

Specially, childhood memory , we do make memories but at the same time we do miss to capture moments , i will not say we don't but we do miss some beautiful memories to capture....

The Short  story revolves around Aarav and Simar, who were childhood friends until the age 5,     but later departed due to the circumstances...

They mildly remember about their freindship, all  they remember just a glimpse... they tried their best  to recollect but everything gone in vain....

will they find out the memory...?

what destiny had planned for them ..?

The main theme drafted from regional telugu flim , "Mansantha nuvee" 

.

.

.

...to be contn...