007

Hannah lay in bed and sighed. She knew that she could be pregnant and she knew that there was a chance it could be Tom's. And it scared her. She didn't know what to feel about it all. Hannah knew that the last thing that she wanted was for Charley to hate her.

Hannah got ready for school. She walked into the kitchen. She frowned as she saw Rachel and looked to her. Rachel looked concerned. "You look dreadful darling. Maybe we need to get you to the doctor. You aren't looking any better," Rachel said.

Hannah sighed. "Maybe. I'll be okay," Hannah said as Rachel nodded.

Rachel knew that she was worried about Hannah. She wasn't herself at all. Hannah grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and sighed. She didn't know what to do.

She knew that she had to take a test and find out if she was pregnant. And if she was, she knew all the drama that came with it. And she knew how scared she was.

She wasn't ready for a baby. She knew that the last thing she wanted was to loose her sister because of this mess.

****

Hannah sat in the common room as she got to school. She looked to see Charley as she walked in. "How are you feeling? I heard that you are still ill," Charley said.

Hannah looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. I just have a cold coming on that's all. Are you okay? You look like you have been crying," Hannah commented.

Charley looked to her sister and smiled. "I have been. Tom and I have been fighting. that's all. It's nothing for you to worry about. I'll be fine," Charley told her.

Hannah smiled. "I'll always worry. You're my sister. You and Tom are good together. Don't let it come between you," Hannah said as she looked to her.

Charley walked over to her and smiled as she pulled her into a hug and smiled. "I know. We will be fine. I know that there is something going on with you. You know I am here for you. And nothing is going to come between us as I am your sister. I love you kiddo," Charley said as Hannah looked to her and smiled.

She knew just how guilty that she was feeling about it all. She hated how bad that she felt and how she had betrayed her sister.

****

Hannah stood in the toilets as she looked to the pregnancy test. She knew how she had to take it and find out and it scared her.

She was scared that she could be pregnant especially as she knew it would change everything. How she was far from ready to be a mum.

Hannah hated knowing how her sister's boyfriend could be the father. And she didn't know how to deal with it.

Hannah took the test and sighed. She held it in her hands. as she looked down to see that it was...