010

Hannah knew how things were and she knew her head was a mess and she didn't know what to think.

She knew how she had told Charley that she was pregnant. And she knew that it was a mess.

She knew how Charley had been supportive and Hannah felt bad. She felt bad as she knew that it could be Tom's baby.

Hannah knew that she never meant for this. Charley wasnt just her sister. But she was her best friend. She had been her rock through everything and had been there for her.

She had been her rock with everything that had happened. And now she knew that she felt as if she had betrayed her sister. And she hated it.

Hannah got dressed for school and smiled. She walked into the kitchen.

She smiled as she saw Rachel who looked to her and smiled. "How are you doing?" Rachel asked.

Hannah looked to her and smiled. "I'm okay. My head is a mess. But I'm okay."

Rachel looked to her and smiled. "I know it's not easy. But you are not alone. Charley has been supportive," she said. 

Hannah looked to her and nodded. "She is. She's great. But how will she react when she finds out the truth about it all. She will hate me."

"No she won't. She loves you. And it will be okay. I know it's not easy but it will work out," Rachel said as Hannah sighed.

She knew how none of it was easy. 

****

Hannah got to school and sat in the common room. She looked to see Charley as she walked in and smiled as she looked to her. 

"Hey I wanted to see how you are? Have you decided what you want to do with the baby?"

"Maybe. I don't know it's a lot. I mean I'm pregnant. And I just don't know if I can have a baby. I mean what can I offer a baby," Hannah said.

Charley looked to her and smiled. "I know it's not easy. But I am here for you. I love you and I will support you. No matter what you want to do," she said as Hannah looked to her sister and smiled.

She knew how thankful that she was to Charley. And that she was there for her. Hannah knew just how none of it was easy.

****

Hannah stood in the classroom. She looked to see Tom and sighed.
"What is it?" She asked.

Tom looked to her and sighed. "I know how you told Charley about the pregnancy what else did you tell her?"

Hannah looked to him and rolled her eyes. "What you mean did I tell her how it may be her boyfriend's baby I am having? No I didn't. She's my sister. And I can't tell her that. I can't hurt her," she said. 

Tom nodded. "I appreciate it."

Hannah looked to him and rolled her eyes. "I didn't do it for you. I did it for Charley. She doesn't need to know," Hannah said. 

"Know what?" Charley asked as Hannah paled as they both turned to face Charley. 

Knowing they had a lot of explaining to do.