004

Hannah looked at Charley. She smiled. "Thank you for coming with me," she said.

"It's okay. I know you wouldn't wanna be here on your own. I'm just glad you spoke to me about it."

Hannah smiled slightly. She knew how much she was going to struggle with everything. It was destroying her.

***
A couple of hours later, Charley took Hannah back to her house. She didn't want to let Rachel near her.

Charley saw how much pain her little sister was in and it was breaking her heart. She sighed. "It's going to be okay babes. I promise you."

"I killed my baby. How is it going to be okay?" She asked.

"Because when you're older or when you're ready, you're going to have the most cutest baby ever. I promise you."

***
Rachel was fuming. Hannah hadn't turned up for school and Charley had called in sick. She knew there was something going on there and it was bugging her.

Rachel looked up as Adam walked in. She smiled. "Hannah didn't turn up for lunch."

"She isn't here. That's why."

Adam frowned. "Where is she?"

Rachel shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. But when I find out, she is in so much trouble," she told him.

***
Hannah had fallen asleep. Charley felt bad for how her sister was feeling. She knew she should have talked her out of the abortion.

The door to Charley's flat began banging. Charley knew it would be Rachel. Charley opened the door and sighed. "Hello mother."

"Where is she?" Rachel asked. She was fuming with her eldest daughter. But even more fuming with Hannah.

Charley sighed. "Don't come into my home and start kicking off. Hannah had an appointment today and I took her. Leave her alone."

Rachel frowned. "Why didn't she tell me? I would have gone with her," Rachel said.

"Because she didn't think she could come to you. She feels unwanted by you mum. She didn't know who she could talk to."

***
Hannah woke to see Rachel sitting on the sofa. She sighed. "Leave me alone. I'm not in the mood and I don't feel well."

"I think we need to talk Hannah. About why you thought you couldn't talk to me."

Hannah frowned. She looked at Charley who shook her head. "I don't know what you mean?"

Rachel sighed. "I know about the doctors appointment. But what I don't understand is why you told your sister and not me."

"Because Charley wouldn't judge me. She wouldn't make me feel like crap."

Rachel frowned. "I don't do that? I'm your mum and I care about you. You have to understand that," she said. She saw how upset Hannah looked. "Why did you go to the doctor Hannah?"

"I-I went for an abortion. The guy who I thought was my dad, he abused me sexually and physically."

Rachel was shocked. She couldn't believe what her daughter had been through. She knew in that moment, Hannah couldn't ever know the truth. It would make everything much worse.