001

A/N - Charley Mason along with any kiddies belong to Carolineeexx
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hannah stood in shock. She couldn't believe it. She had been lied to her whole life. She wasn't the daughter of the Harper's like she had thought but the daughter of someone she didn't even know. A Rachel Mason.

Hannah walked up to her bedroom. She tried to hide the tears threatening to fall. She didn't want to cry. She barely ever cried.

The door opened and in walked the woman who raised her. Hannah looked at her. "What?"

"Don't talk to me like that you ungrateful brat. All we've done is raise you!"

Hannah shook her head. "No. All you've done is use me for a punchbag. You're a joke and your husband is pathetic," She said.

***
Hannah had walked out the house. She broke down in tears. She knew she had nowhere to go. No one in her family, well ex family would want her now. She was homeless and she was broken.

Hannah realised she had the family bank card in her pocket. She walked to the nearest cash point and withdrawn the money in the account. She knew she would need to leave Liverpool. She needed to leave and throw away the card.

***
Rachel sat in shock. She had been told that there was a mix up at the hospital. The baby daughter she thought had died, had been swapped. Swapped with a baby that had passed away.

Rachel's eldest daughter, Charley, walked in. Charley had been four when her baby sister had died and since that day, the two Mason's both had a locket. A locket with a picture of the baby girl.

Rachel looked at Charley. "I've just had a phone call. You remember when your sister died?" She asked.

Charley rolled her eyes. "Of course I remember! I think about her everyday," she said.

Rachel sighed. "The hospital called me. There was a mix up. Your sister and another baby were swapped. Your little sister is still alive."

Charley scoffed. She couldn't believe the fact that Rachel was lying. Lying about her dead baby sister. "That's low. Even for you mother. I'm not talking to you so you use my dead sister as a way to make me talk?"

"I'm not lying Charley. I wouldn't lie about this."

***
Hannah arrived in Rochdale. She had done her research. She knew her real mother lived in Rochdale. She wanted to meet her. She wanted to see the life she could have had.

Hannah knew her mother worked at Waterloo Road school. She got in a taxi and was taken there.

***
Rachel and Charley were standing outside. A taxi pulled up. Rachel walked over as a young girl got out. Rachel was shocked to see how pretty she was.

"Can I help you?" Rachel asked. She was extra cautious about how she allowed on school premises.

Hannah paid the driver and then she turned her attention to Rachel. "I'm Hannah Harper. I'm your real daughter."