003

Hannah went to find her sister. She needed her. She needed her help. She had gotten into a mess and didn't know what to do. She had to hope that Charley would be able to help her.

Charley looked up as Hannah walked in. "Hey. What's up?" She asked. She could see how her sister looking down. "Han?"

"I-I need you to take me for an abortion," Hannah mumbled. She looked up as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

Charley was shocked. She looked at her. "How far gone are you?"

"I don't know. My period is late. By four months," she mumbled.

Charley sighed and looked at her. "Okay. Let's think things through. Have you told mum?"

Hannah shook her head. "No. I can't tell her. She might kick me out and then I'll have no where to go," she mumbled.

***
Charley couldn't believe her sister was pregnant. She had no idea what kind of life Hannah had before she came back. She knew she needed to try and keep Hannah safe.

Charley looked up as Rachel walked in. "What?"

"What's happening with Hannah? She seems distant."

Charley shrugged. She knew Hannah didn't want Rachel to know about her being pregnant. "I don't know what you mean. I've not spoken to Hannah today."

***
Hannah sat in class and tried to hide the tears. She didn't want to be pregnant. She knew she couldn't cope with a baby. She got a text from Charley:

I've got you an appointment. Tomorrow at midday - Charley x

Hannah suddenly felt guilty. Like she was the worst person. She replied to Charley:

Okay - Hannah xx

***
Charley groaned as Tom walked in. "Nice to see you too," he said as he rolled his eyes.

"No. It's not you. It's Hannah. She's going through some stuff and I'm trying to be there for her but it's hard," she said.

Tom smiled and kissed her cheek. "It's all going to be fine. Hannah is lucky to have a sister like you."

"Yeah. I just wish I'd have been there for her growing up," she said.

***
Hannah went back home that night and sighed. Rachel looked at her. "Is everything okay darling?" She asked.

Hannah nodded. "Yeah. It's fine. I'm fine. Everything is fine," she said.

Rachel wasn't convinced. She knew Hannah was hiding something from her and she didn't like it. She wanted her to be able to talk to her.

***
Charley came over to see Hannah. The two of them went upstairs. Hannah locked the bedroom door. "I googled the baby at four months. It's actually turning into a baby. I'm killing an actual human being," she sobbed.

Charley held her close and sighed. She knew how much Hannah was going to struggle with everything. She kissed the top of her head. "I know you're feeling horrible right now but I promise it will all be okay," she said.

Hannah shrugged. She just didn't know what to do or what to think anymore. She knew she needed to talk to her mum. But would Rachel give up on her?