009

Hannah knew that she was pregnant. She knew how she hadn't told her sister. She knew it was a mess. And she didn't want Charley to hate her.

She knew it was likely that it was Tom's baby. Hannah knew what had happened with her and Tom.

They had both been stupid and drunk. Charley knew and was already angry at Tom. And she knew that once Hannah told her that she was pregnant, it would change things.

She knew that she didn't want her sister to hate her. Charley would kill Tom if she found out.

Hannah knew they it may not be Tom's baby. She how there was someone else that she had slept with. And she felt like a slag for it.

All that she knew was that she was pregnant. And her head was a mess. She knew that there was only so long until the truth came out.

Hannah got ready for school. She walked down into the kitchen and saw Rachel.

Rachel looked to her and smiled.  "Your sister was here looking for you. She is worried about you. But you know that you can't keep this from her for much longer," she said.

Hannah looked to her and smiled. "She will hate me."

"Now she won't. She won't be impressed. But she will hate you more if you don't tell her. I don't think that you want that to happen," Rachel said as Hannah sighed.

Knowing that she was right and how Charley needed to know.

****

Hannah got to school. She sat in the common room and looked to see Max as he walked in.

Hannah knew how things were. She knew how it was complicated. She knew that he was the last person that she wanted to deal with or see.

Hannah stood up and walked out of the common room as she walked into Tom. She stumbled as he caught her arm. The two of them held a look. "Hannah. Are you okay?" He asked.

Hannah sighed. "No. Everything is a mess. And my sister is going to hate me," she said.

Tom looked to her and frowned. "No. If anything, it's me that she will hate. She already does. And she won't talk to me. Look what happened with us is a mistake. We need to forget it," he said.

Hannah looked to him and sighed. "It's not that easy," she said as she walked off as Tom looked after her confused. 

****

Hannah sat in the common room later that day. She looked to see Charley as she walked in.

She knew that she had been avoiding her sister. And she knew that she couldn't keep doing it.

"I know that there is something going on with you."

"I can't tell you," Hannah said.

"I'm your sister you can tell me anything," Charley told her as she sat next to her.

Hannah was crying. "I can't. You will hate me."

"You're my sister. I would never hate you."

"I'm pregnant. And I don't know what to do," she sobbed as Charley pulled her into a hug.

But would this change things between them?