002

Hannah had moved in with Rachel. She didn't know how to feel knowing that her whole life had been a lie. Rachel was thrilled at having her daughter back.

Hannah had grown close with Charley. The two of them had been shopping a couple of times. Rachel was adamant that she was enrolling Hannah into Waterloo Road.

When morning came, Hannah woke and sighed. She was starting the school on a trial period. She didn't want to however.

The bedroom door opened and Rachel walked in. "Come On. Up."

"I'm up."

***
Hannah had been apprehensive about letting anyone into her life after everything. She didn't want to get hurt again and didn't know if Rachel would hurt her.

Hannah got changed and sighed knowing Waterloo Road wasn't where she wanted to be.  Rachel walked back in. "Come On. Breakfast is ready."

Hannah looked at her. "I don't think I'm ready for this. I don't want to go," she said.

Rachel rolled her eyes. "It's just nerves my love. You'll be okay when you're there," she told her. She knew Hannah was going to be nervous but she didn't want her daughter to get into a habit of not being in school.

***
Rachel took Hannah into school. Charley walked over and smiled. "How you feeling?" She asked.

"I don't feel ready today. I wanna go home," Hannah mumbled as she wiped away some tears. She looked down at the ground.

Charley looked at Rachel. "Why are you forcing her? It's clear she doesn't want to be here," she told her. She hated how Rachel was pressurising Hannah.

Rachel sighed and looked at Charley. "She is my daughter. She needs to be in school. You know that you'll be okay. You're tough."

Hannah stayed quiet. Charley rolled her eyes. "It's clear to see that she doesn't want to be here today. Stop forcing her."

"I am her mother. I say what is best for her," Rachel said as she walked inside.

Charley looked at Hannah. "I'll always be here for you. You know that right?"

Hannah nodded and smiled. "Thank you."

***
Hannah had been enrolled. Eddie took her to class. "So you're Rachel's daughter too?"

"Clearly."

Eddie smiled. "You look like your sister. Minus the hair," he said in an attempt to make an effort with her. He saw it wasn't working and sighed. "You're with Mr Clarkson."

***
Tom had been told by Charley about Hannah and how vulnerable she was. He wanted to keep an eye on her. To keep Charley happy.

Eddie walked in and smiled. "Mr Clarkson, this is Hannah Mason. Hannah, this is Mr Clarkson. English."

Hannah smiled slightly. She sat down at an empty desk. Everyone was looking at her. "What?"

"You're Mason's daughter innit? The one who was meant to be dead?" Bolton said.

Hannah rolled her eyes but ignored them. She wasn't in the mood. Tom came and sat down with her. "It's okay to feel nervous."

"Yeah. I know."

Tom smiled. He went to text Charley. Hannah sat and sighed. She couldn't do it.