008

Hannah stood in shock and sighed. She was pregnant and she had no idea what she was going to do. She was scared and she hated it.

Hannah knew how bad it was. Especially as she knew what she had happened with Tom. And now she was worried it could be his baby.

Hannah knew how Tom was with Charley. She knew that the last thing that she wanted to do was come between the two of them. Not when she knew how happy that Charley was with Tom.

Hannah knew that things weren't easy. She knew that that she had slept with someone else also. She knew how he could be the baby daddy. But she knew that was a different matter and it scared her.

Hannah sighed as she placed a hand on her stomach and sighed.

It scared her to think how there was a baby growing inside of her. She knew how it scared her.

She didn't know what she was going to do. She didn't know what she wanted to do.

Hannah walked into her room. She sat on her bed and sighed. She ran her hands through her hair and groaned.

Hannah looked to the pregnancy test. She frowned as she looked to see Rachel as she walked in.

Rachel looked to her in shock. "Please tell me that isn't what I think it is" Rachel said. .

Hannah looked to her and sighed. "I'm sorry mum," Hannah said as Rachel sighed.

She sat on the bed next to her. She pulled her into a hug. "It's all going to be okay."

****

Hannah got to school the next day and sat in the common room. She sighed as she looked to the coursework that she had to do.

She knew that she didn't want to do it. She knew how her mind was on other things. She knew how she hated it.

"Hey are you okay?" Charley asked as she walked into the room.

Hannah looked to her. She smiled. "I'm okay. My head is a mess over things. But I'm okay," she said.

Charley looked to her. She nodded. "I know how things are. And how they haven't been easy lately. But you know that you can always talk to me. I am your sister. I am here for you."

Hannah looked to her and smiled. She knew how scared that she was about it all. She knew that she didn't want to tell Charley how she was pregnant.

She felt as if she betrayed her sister. And she knew that she didn't want Charley to end up hating her.

****

Hannah stood in the hallway and sighed. She knew how messy that things were. She she knew how she was pregnant. She how it terrified her.

Due knew that she needed to make a decision and what she was going to do.

Hannah knew that she had to decide before Charley found out. Before Tom found out. Knowing he wasn't stupid.

All that Hannah knew was that things weren't easy. But just what was Hannah going to do knowing how she was pregnant?