Chapter 5

"Louis, what the hell are you wearing?"

He was lying on his bed in a pair of black jeans and a green hoodie when Destiny and Niall kicked his and Liam's room door open. They were carrying a vodka and tequila bottle in each hand, looking as though they were planning to get pissed before even leaving the room tonight.

"The question is," he replied, eyeing Destiny openly. "What the hell you are doing?"

She was wearing dark eyeliner around her eyes and red lipstick, something she never did otherwise. She usually never wore make-up at all, so it was easy for Louis to pick up on. "And what you are planning to do tonight?"

Destiny walked into the room without even batting an eye, placing the two bottles on Louis' nightstand before reaching out a hand to him. "Come on, let's get you changed."

Louis narrowed his eyes but took her hand anyway. "Will you answer my questions if I do as you say?" he asked, studying her features.

"Well," she said, giving him a pointed look. "Since you've obviously misunderstood the whole concept of going to a party, I'm not expecting you to understand any of my answers."

Rolling his eyes, Louis got up from the bed without her help. "Show me what to wear then."

While Destiny started going through his closet, Niall, Liam and Louis prepared for the pre-party. Liam went down to the kitchen to get plastic glasses and soda while Niall and Louis tried to fix the speakers they hadn't used in months since they weren't allowed to when the staff was here.

"This will have to do," Destiny informed after a while, holding up a black tank top with the logo 'skate tough' and a pair of black skinny jeans. Louis didn't mind the skinny jeans since he usually wore them, but a tank top in the middle of the autumn? No, thank you.

"Dess, it's October. Do you want me to freeze to death?"

She thrust them into his chest, giving him a pointed look. "It's cold outside, yes, but it won't be cold at the party. If anything, it'll be hot as fuck, so I'm sure you'll thank me later."

His eyes scanned her attire for the first time that evening, and he noticed that she was dressed in a black tube top and a pair of black skinny jeans. She was showing more skin than Louis had probably ever done wearing an outfit, and it made him purse his lips in defeat.

"Besides," she continued. "You can always bring a jacket, although it will only take two minutes maximum to walk there."

"Fine, you win," he sighed, clutching the clothes in his hand before walking to the bathroom.

"Oi, why aren't you changing out here?" Niall called after him, making him halt in his steps.

Louis looked over his shoulder, raising his brows. "You would've liked that, wouldn't you?"

Niall sent him a playful wink. "You know no one can resist you, Tommo."

Louis entered the bathroom chuckling. He closed the door behind him, quickly stripping from his hoodie and black jeans, exchanging them with the clothes Destiny had picked out for him. He then looked at himself in the small mirror and couldn't deny that he felt exposed. His arms were completely bare, and his nipples could be seen if you watched from the side.