Chapter 22

Louis went into heat the next morning. Even though he was a lot more prepared this time (he had packed a bag with clothes and gone to one of the heat rooms the night before), he didn't feel much better than usual. Waking up with slick leaking out of him, his dick straining his boxers from how hard he was while being soaked in sweat was something he would probably never get used to.

Even though he had produced slick one too many times lately, he still felt disgusted with himself. But being in heat was different since no one caused his body's reaction, even if he didn't particularly like the feeling of producing slick in Harry's presence either, but at least he felt a bit more in control then.

Louis tossed the sheets off his body, revealing his glistening chest. There was a wet patch on the front of his boxers, and just the thought of how bad the back must be made him cringe. He could feel slick covering the back of his thighs and the sheets by just moving his legs.

How omegas found heats anything but disgusting was beyond him.

But he couldn't ignore the desire building up inside him, the urge to move his hand down his body to the waistband of his boxers. Closing his eyes, he let his fingers wander down his side to the small of his back, making their way inside the hot mess.

When his index found his slick-covered rim, a loud gasp escaped his mouth, his jaw falling slack. He was already so sensitive and he hadn't even lost consciousness yet.

Circling his rim teasingly, Louis eventually pushed past it and let his finger enter his wet hole. His breathing went uneven as he pushed in deeper, a whimper slipping past his lips. He could feel beads of sweat form on his forehead as he moved his finger in and out, trying to find the spot that would make him come within seconds.

Adding a second finger, Louis moved his left hand to the front of his boxers, pressing down on his hard cock. The feeling made flashbacks of him and Harry scent marking each other on his bed return, remembering how Harry's hard dick had felt against his own.

Fuck. He shouldn't be thinking about this, especially not right now. Every thought about the pack leader should be as far from his head as possible, but he couldn't help how much it turned him on. Imagining how it felt to be so close to Harry, feeling his hard dick against his while grinding against him... fuck.

Squeezing his eyes shut, Louis worked up a pace, imagining it was Harry's dick moving in and out of him instead of his fingers. He could feel a familiar tingle in the pit of his stomach, and as if on cue, he found the bundle of nerves in the warm heat he had been looking for since the beginning.

A loud moan escaped Louis' lips as he arched his back and released his load in his already sticky boxers. It took a while for his breathing to get back to normal as he came down from his high, his chest moving up and down.

He looked down at the mess he had made, closing his eyes again when he realized what he had just done. Fortunately, he didn't have much time to dwell on it as he could already feel himself getting turned on again, more slick leaking out of him and his dick getting interested.

Louis realized he needed a knot to feel completely satisfied, so he reached into the box he had placed on the nightstand and rummaged through it until he found what he was looking for: a knotted dildo.

With his legs bent, he pushed his boxers down his legs and threw them off the bed, trying not to think about what he was doing as he guided the blue dildo towards his hole. He teased the tip against his rim, a gasp escaping his mouth at the sensation running through his body.

Louis closed his eyes as he pushed the dildo past his rim, the tip disappearing inside him. It felt so good that he couldn't help but moan loudly and arch his back off the mattress.