20

I finished packing surprisingly quickly so I helped Maddie pack since I had talked her into going with me. Wilbur was in my room finishing packing for himself although he was mainly packed. "There I think that's all, thanks shorty," Maddie said as she closed her suitcase "Your welcome M'lady," I answered her in a joking tone "Are you guys looking for a house yet?" Maddie didn't want me to go but also was happy for me "We've gone on some websites but we're waiting for after the meetup to actually start looking for one." Maddie smiled at me and I smiled back "You know I love you right?" She asked hugging me "I know and I love you too." I hugged her tight knowing that I would be in a new house without my two best friend's in a few months.

I walked down the stairs putting my bags by the door so I could grab them when we left tomorrow. "N/n there you are I've been looking for you," Pluto said coming around the corner "Do you really have to go?" They asked pouting "Yes I do and if you want to go ask Maddie, not me." Pluto nodded then ran upstairs "Hey love." I jumped at hearing Wilbur's voice "Hi Will." I sat down at the bar and messed with the bandage on my hand and wrist "Why aren't you in bed we have an early drive." He asked concerned "Can't sleep." Wilbur sat beside me and held onto my good hand then placed a soft kiss on my cheek "Please come to bed love." I gave in and let him lead me up the stairs.

____________________________________

I woke up to Wilbur shaking me lightly "Love wake up!" He whispered yelled at me "Okay okay." I got up cranky because I wasn't used to waking up this early. I threw on one of Wilbur's hoodies and some jeans then walked downstairs to everyone sitting at the bar in the kitchen "Morning." I said sitting in between Maddie and Pluto "I hate this. Why did I decide to go?" Pluto complained which unfortunately they were like this the whole trip.

Once we reached the hotel we checked in and hurried up to our rooms. The rooms each had one bed, some had two which were the ones Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, and the sisters were staying in, Tubbo and Ranboo shared a room, and Tommy was left with the two sisters, Tommy got stuck sleeping on the floor. Me and Wilbur shared a bed, Niki and Minx shared the room right beside us, Dream and George shared one, Sapnap stayed with Karl, then Phil and Kristen, and lastly Maddie and Pluto. I knew about half of these people so I was a little scared to meet them.

(I wanna talk about the rooms real quick so this is what it's supposed to be like cause the rooms are connected by a kitchen and a living room but it's like one big air bnb but in a hotel

Excuse my bad handwriting I'm sorry but the numbers are bedrooms and then K stands for kitchen and LR is living room)

When I walked into the living room Niki gave me a bear hug and so did Minx, then Dream gave me a quick hug. I knocked on Tommy's door and Lani answered it "Y/n hi!" We had met a couple of times when I hung out with Tubbo "Hi Lani!" I hugged her then Tommy saw me "N/n! There you are!" He gave me another bear hug similar to the one Niki gave me earlier. "Hi, toms." He smiled although he hated the nickname "Good to see you pumpkin." I saw what he was doing and I laughed. Wilbur one day found out that Isabel and Ivy called me Pumpkin because it was what my mom would call me he started to tease me about it and Tommy, Tubbo, and Niki found out. "I need to go see Tubbo." He nodded and closed the door again "Tubs!" I yelled from outside his door and it swung open "N/n!" He jumped into my arms and I swung him around once "Okay okay set me down!" He said in between giggles and I did. "Oh, Ranboo this is-" I cut him off by saying "Urm Tubbo we already know each other." It took Tubbo a moment to process it but he remembered he introduced me once before "Ohhhhh." I laughed at him and waved at Ranboo.

I went back to my room. "Hi, love." I jumped at the sound of Wilbur's voice "Sorry didn't mean to startle you." I laughed and smiled locking eyes with him 'God it's so easy to get lost in those beautiful brown eyes' I thought to myself "You alright love?" He took me back to reality by him saying my name- well nickname "Oh yeah just thinking about how lucky I am to have you." He smiled and walked closer placing a soft kiss on my forehead "I'm the lucky one here." He argued, "Yeah yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes and collapsed onto the bed "Someone's tired aren't they?" Wilbur laughed at me then laid beside me "Very." We exchanged a smile then I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/n:
Hi lovely people we are 14 reads away from a full face reveal if I'm correct (It's night so I can't do math very good rn) but I don't really have anything to say other than how grateful I am I really expected this to flop but it didn't really but have a goodnight/ day