23

3rd person

"Okay fuck me if I'm wrong but-" Y/n got cut off by Wilbur saying "You're very wrong." Y/n was a hot mess and her brain stopped working. Before she could think she said "Alright." They regretted it and slapped their hand over their mouth but it was to late. Wilbur grabbed the poor girl and slung her over his shoulder "Oh shit- Will!" Everyone laughed at them.

(No sex was had also time skip)
______________________________________________

Tommy and Tubbo stood clung together as Y/n paced the room. "Why is this so hard?!" She felt as though she might die. "Y/n, I think you're overreacting." Tubbo spoke softly "Overreacting!?" Tubbo clung to Tommy even tighter then before "Y/n we're just looking at houses." They were infact looking at houses but this big decision had Y/n crying because they were so worried.
"Tommy this is a huge thing! We've been dating for eleven months!" They we're both worried for the poor girl but also worried for themselves. When Y/n was having anxiety attacks they didn't seem to like anyone. "Well then maybe you guys will get married and have kids and live happily ever after." Tubbo said trying to cheer her up. It helped but then she started worrying about getting married. "Ughhh! Why is this so hard?!" They screamed on the verge of tears. Tommy finally worked up the courage to hug her. It helped a lot.

After she was calm they went back to looking at houses. Y/n found a few she liked but didn't seem to invested in it, that was until she saw a beautiful small A-frame house. They jumped up and down in excitement. "You should show it to Will." They nodded and sent the link to him.

When the others got back Wilbur told Y/n that he loved it just as much as she did. "Really?!" They we're both excited "Yeah." They still had twenty-one days before they were leaving so they couldn't walk through yet.

(I changed it they all are there for four weeks and it's already been a week)

What Y/n didn't know was that Wilbur and a few of the boys were going ring shopping tomorrow. Wilbur decided he was going to propose on their one year anniversary, which was in eighteen days.

(Time skip to buying the ring)
______________________________________________

Wilburs Pov

I was really nervous in the car. Buying a ring is a big deal. Are we ready for this? I mean we've already found a house so surely we're ready to get engaged...right?

"Will are you alright?" Tommy asked me snapping me out of my thoughts "Yeah just nervous." Everyone comforted me and Phil told me how nervous he was when he proposed to Kristen.

I did have one thing to do before I give her the ring. Meet her mum and sisters. I knew her mum, stepdad, and younger sister lived in America but her older sister lived in Nottingham.

We already planned a dinner with her parents and sister in two days. That was the part I was most scared about, and her saying no.

"Alright we're here come on." Dream said parking the car. I got out and took a deep breath.

There were hundreds of options but I hadn't found the right one yet. "Hey Will come look at this one." Tommy said pointing at a beautiful ring. It was the most beautiful thing I saw out of them all. It was the one.

(Just something like this)

It reminded me of Y/n. It was beautiful like her and it looked like something she would love.

Nikis Pov

"What's so important anyway?" Y/n was getting impatient so I figured the only way to entertain her was to go out to eat. "It's nothing really. Hey serious question," They nodded telling me to go on "So let's say hypothetically if Wilbur was to ask you to marry him what would you say?" They smiled "Yes, of course." Ok that's good then. Hopefully she's prepared for it.

A/n:
Big chapter!!! We're getting near the end of the book. I'm not gonna include their wedding unless you guys want me to do a sequel but probably two-three chapters and we're done!