22

Me and Minx walked side by side down the street. We had breakfast and now had 30 minutes to waste. We decided to split in groups and I decided it was my chance to ask about Pluto and Minx so Will got stuck with Pluto.

"I don't know you very well but I have a feeling," She tilted her head "Are you and Pluto something?" She snorted but quickly got serious "No, I wish though." I gasped and hugged her "I can tell when they like someone." Minx looked hopeful "And let me tell you how lucky you are." She gasped and hugged me back "I think I already know." We laughed and walked for a while more before meeting the others at the caves.

__Time skip__

"So let me get this straight, Phil fucked a Samsung fridge and had Wilbur then he fucked a salmon and had a furry?" I asked Tommy very confused "Yep!" Tubbo answered for him "It's Fundy" Fundy yelled at me "Wilbur!" I yelled slapping the back of his head playfully "Ow Y/n!" I laughed "You're cheating on me with a fish?!" I asked dramatically "Ohhh so that's what that was for." We both laughed and I looked back to see the duo that was once beside me no longer there "Hey guys I think we lost children!" I yelled but not to loudly "No you didn't we just got off track." I let out a breath and laughed "You guys gave me a heart attack." They smiled.

While I was talking to Karl and Sapnap trying to get to know them better I saw a blob of green and blue then heard the screaming of Dream and George. "What. The. Fuckkkkkk?" I whispered to Sapnap "Oh don't worry, they will be fine." I nodded and watched them run around like children. "I mean this is Florida so I hope Dream knows his way around." Karl said jokingly "Yeah." We laughed "This isn't a question I would usually ask someone but I feel like we're close enough." Karl said and I nodded telling him to continue talking "How's your relationship with Wilbur?" I smiled and looked at him "It's great really, he's one of the best things in my life. I haven't told anyone this but Pluto and Maddie we're looking for a house right now." His eyes widened and he smiled clapping his hands together "That's great Y/n!" I laughed and hugged him.

We walked for what felt like forever. I kept my conversation going with Karl and Sapnap for a good while then I talked to Dream and George for a small little the only reason it ended was because George started chasing Dream again and finally I talked to office boy.

We were laughing our asses off at some terrible dad joke Maddie made. "That was so fucking stupid but fucking hilarious." Minx said since we were all thinking it just couldn't say it.

(I mentioned Fundy earlier so he is there just with some others at a different hotel house kinda thingie. The others being Quackity, Puffy, Bad, Jack, Aimsey, Punz, and Techno also he doesn't have cancer in this)

We were going to meet up with the rest but we were going to be put in groups and we aren't meeting up until tomorrow.

Ding My phone went off. I grabbed my phone and saw it was a notification from Twitter.

@WilburSoot
Help they've gone crazy
*insert a picture of Dream and George chasing each other*

I burst out laughing and everyone looked at me "Ehem sorry." I said immediately stopping. Most of them giggled and I giggled along with them.

@WilburSoot

@Not_Y/n has my notifications on
^
@CaptainPuffy
Of course she does idiot that's you're partner
^
@Not_Y/n
But like we could make some arrangements and I could be yours
^
@CaptainPuffy
Marry me please
^
@Nihachu
She's ma wife
^
@Karljacobs
Why is it always the women of the dsmp flirting?
^
@Wilbur Soot
Idk but if anything Y/n's my wife

He smiled at me. "Wilbur Soot!" Niki yelled "What?" He asked "Y/n is ma wife!" Maddie chuckled and grabbed her hand "Niki you have a girlfriend." Pluto said joking "I know your also my wife." I laughed at her and took Wilburs hand.

A/n:
I've been out of school so I've been writing and watching Hamilton (totally haven't watched it two times today)  but I'm getting better so hopefully we'll be back to writing every one or two days soon