25

3rd person
Wilbur paced back and forth in Phil's room. (Btw we're still back in time so Wilbur is meeting Isabel in this chapter) "I'm sure it's gonna be fine Will." Dream tried to calm him down.

Y/n's Pov
I had no problem with Will meeting Isa. She heard how I talked about him and how much I liked him. So hopefully they would be ok good terms.

I wore jeans and Will's sweater. We were meeting up at a coffee shop a few minutes away. Knock knock "Hallo." I called signaling that they could come in. "Hey Mrs. Soot." Niki entered the room laughing. "Has a nice ring to it." I laughed.

Time skip

I drove to the cafe with Will at my side. "So Isabel is married and has a kid?" I hummed a yes. We drove for a few minutes until a small cafe came into view.

Inside I saw Isa sitting at a table with Liam and Jayden. "Aunt Pumpkin!" Jayden yelled. I hugged him then Isa and Liam. "Alright so this is Will." He put his arm around me and shook Liam's hand then Isa's and finally Jayden decided just to hung him. "Are you gonna be my uncle?" Jayden asked in a innocent voice. I choked on air and everyone laughed "Umm yeah sure?" He kind of asked himself. "Jayden baby that's not a question you usually ask someone." Isa scolded him. He said sorry and we laughed it off.

After lunch we walked around a park. Me and Jayden swung on the swings while Will walked with Liam and Isa not to far away from us. It was good day.

16 days later

It was 2 days until mine and Wills anniversary. I was nervous but also excited. "Heyyy." Puffy, Minx, Niki, and the siblings (Maddie and Pluto) entered the room. "Oh hi guys." They all plopped down on my bed. "Wanna watch a movie?" Minx and Pluto got up saying they couldn't because they had something going on. Niki and Maddie had a date planned so that left me with Puffy "Hell yes I wanna watch a movie!" I laughed and plopped down beside her. "Oh god I'm nervous." She pulled me closer cuddling up next to me "Why? You guys seem so happy together." I hugged her back and turned on Hamilton. "Well it's not that I mean what if he asks me to marry him, don't get me wrong I would love too but what if he isn't what he seemed to be?" Puffy calmed me down by helping me breath "Will would never keep a secret from you. He loves you Y/n, I mean deeply in love." I smiled as she braided my hair and ran her fingers through it. "You're really good at comforting people." She laughed and said she knew. It was moments like these that I looked back at and smiled.

(On account of me not having anything to write cause I want the next chapter to be the last where he proposes n shit here's a part they filmed)

3rd Person
"Alright- no Tommy! Not the fucking dish soap." Tommy stuck Y/n's favorite hoodie in the dish soap. "Bitch!" They slapped him across the face and took the hoodie "Why what did I do to you mate?" She threw the hoodie in the wash then turned back to Tommy "Oh shit." Tommy whispered to himself "I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to get your ass out of my sight." Immediately Tommy took off running, scared for his life
(No children where hurt)

A/n:
Hallo lovely people so second to last chapter I am gonna start a new book tho and I'm still debating if I should do a Technoxreader or someone else so I would appreciate it if you would help! Put some suggestions in the comments (They have to be dsmp people tho, sorry) and I'll go from there. Have a good night/day<3