24

3rd Person
It had been two weeks and two days since Wilbur had went ring shopping. A few days ago Wilbur met Y/n's parents. Y/n was also met her stepdad for the first time in a while. Wilbur planned just to ask Mrs. Green instead of Mr. Green too. (Y/n's mum has her stepdads last name)

(Back in time)
Y/n's Pov

"You're both nervous I know but take a few deep breaths." Maddie and Pluto comforted me. After a few breaths I was calm. "Hey guys which dress?" I had picked out two black dresses that were similar in a way but I couldn't decide which one.

(Here's an idea of the dresses)

1st dress

2nd dress

2nd dress

"Umm I like the first one

"Umm I like the first one." I liked it better too. We had 30 minutes until time to go. Wilbur left the room to get ready since we agreed not to look at each other until time to go.

I straightened my hair and put in a matching necklace and earrings that Will got me for our 9 month anniversary.

(Something like this)

_Time skip_

I walked out of the room and into the living room. Wilbur was sitting on the couch in a suit (it's like a casual suit tho iykyk) "Woah." I laughed at him. "Not too bad yourself." We kissed then headed out the door.

When we reached their house I felt a certain anxiousness hit me. We walked through the door holding hands. I saw Ivy first. "Y/n!" She flung herself into my arms. "Hey little." Little was Ivy's nickname (btw I changed Iris to Ivy cause I didn't want my name to be in the book) then I saw my mum and John. (I just picked a random name so don't judge) "Oh Y/n!" My mum bear hugged me. "Hi mum." I smiled at John and hugged him "Good to meet you." He said with a warm smile. "You too." I saw Wilbur standing there and I took his hand "This is Will." I think everyone got it and greeted him "So how long have you two been together?" My mum questioned us "A year in two weeks." They smiled and we walked to the table.

The house was familiar but not terribly. Me and Will sat opposite of my mum and John then Ivy sat at the side of the table. I went to Ivy's room to talk for a minute leaving Will with my parents. (Idk how to like ask someone for their consent to marry their daughter so we're just gonna say that happened but I didn't write about it)

When we heard mum say the food was ready we went back down. I saw Wilbur helping my mum get the food of the plates and put them at the table. "Aww." I whispered to myself "What?" Ivy asked me "Will helping mum." She saw it too and laughed quietly.

Mum seemed overly excited during dinner "Mum are you alright?" She looked up "Er yes fine." I nodded and went back to eating.

After dinner me and Ivy decided to go for a drive while Wilbur called Dream, Tommy, and Phil.

Wilbur's Pov

"Eyy big man!" Tommy shouted into the phone when he answered it. "Hey Wilbur." Dream said much more calmly then Tommy "Hey mate." Phil said then Kristen said hello. "Hey guys." Phil's patients was running out and finally Dream couldn't take it anymore "What did they say?" He blurted out. I smiled to myself "She said yes." They all yelled very excited. "I knew you could do it!" Dream was the only one able to speak. After a few minutes of talking, mostly yelling, I got off the call to help put away the dishes.

"Ah hello Will." Mrs. Green said as I walked into the house "So when do you plan to ask her?" I planned to take her to a field on our one year anniversary "In two weeks." She put a plate away and slung a towel over her shoulder "That's soon." We laughed and sat down at the table "You know she really likes you." I think 'she' was Y/n but I still shot her a confused look "Y/n, I can tell. Treat her right, please." I nodded "I would never dream of treating a girl that special wrong." She laughed "Good cause if you do you won't hear the end of it." The front door opened showing Y/n and Ivy. "Ready to go Baby?" She asked me "Yeah sure." We said goodbye then walked out to the car.

Y/n's Pov

We came at the right time because Isa's flight landed first thing in the morning. Ivy's birthday is coming up in a few days so she was coming. "So Isa is coming tomorrow so you're gonna meet her tomorrow." He nodded and placed his hand on my thigh.

A/n:
Hallo lovely people short but long chapter and quite a big deal. Have a good day/night