Hello Sinners! My name's Purple! I run this account and keep the squad on their toes.

Please check out the rest of the Quests of Stars series!

Speaking of the squad, let me introduce them!

Legendary_Etta_7 (Etta) Boss of the Legends of Etta Squad.

YellowoftheNight (Yellow) Operator of the Hotline Center for the Squad.

Em_LoveIslandCap (Emerald) Ship Captain of the S.S. Luvdisc for the Squad.

X-traHome (X) Fort Guard of the Relaxation Fort for the Squad.

BlakeWaterDancer (Blake) Inspector of the Crime Solvers for the Squad.

FioreWaveLapis (Lapis) Ranger of the Neach-raoin for the Natt for the Squad.

Master_Lye_Maxyz (Mlm) Director of the Squad Army for the Squad.

LegendaryRoleplayers (The Roleplayers) Our Roleplay Account for the Squad.

Storying101 (The StoryTellers) The HQ for our story characters to talk.

Some things to note:

Blake's "Hidden Secrets" is a great place to send your questions for this book. He will give you a full explanation for things while I will give short answers.

Some more details about the squad!

Etta (Being the boss) can help you get into the squad! You won't reach our ranks, but you can join. Just ask her!

I am also in the StoryTellers! I'll be there with my fellow friends if you ask!

The squad needs help! Just look at Lapis's book or ask Etta for more details!

Some people I believe will love to read this!

Kalosian_Wonder 
Oat_Dreemurr 

(That's all I can think of-)

Warning! This will get dark. As in... you think your life's bad? This is about to make your lives look like unicorns and rainbows and all that happy stuff. There will also be cursing and possibly some sexual stuff.

Another Warning! While the first one is bad, this is something to take into consideration. It will get funny and awkward. So if you can't breathe or something like that, it was all intentional.

Suggested things to have while reading this: tissues, blanket, teddy bear/stuffed animal, pet if you have one, snacks, drinks, music.

I hope you all enjoy and please reach out to me if you need anything! Bye!