Link-

Natalie frowned as she neared Nowtoch Gym. Maria, the gym leader, was picking on Pluto as he teared up. Theo must've been in the center with how close they were to it. She went over as Pluto hastily answered something, getting a laugh from the older person.

"Oh... aren't you so cute... but I think you should just go home until you're-"

"Hey."

Pluto instantly turned to his older sister as she let out a growl, gaining the gym leader's attention. They locked eyes as Pluto ran behind her. She wouldn't have gotten involved if this bitch wasn't telling him to go home. Pluto was known for following directions way too well and sometimes got the wrong memos a lot. So she wasn't going to let his mind confuse him.

"Let him battle your gym."

"Why? He's pathetic-" Natalie cracked her knuckle as Theo got to Pluto and they backed up a little.

"Yeah? And I'm his older sister. I will break you in half. Pick your battle right now."

Silence filled the area as Maria gulped. She would've been better off with Vitor. But her dear twin was elsewhere and the poor gym leader was stuck with her.

~

She smiled at her younger brother's victory. Vitor joined her as Theo and Pluto high fived each other.

"Where were you?" He held out a pokeball.

"Getting your dream pokemon. You told me about it and I found it." Her eyes sparkled as she took the pokeball.

"Really!?" He smiled as she sent it out. The bug like pokemon gave a soft cry as it went to hiss at Vitor, no doubt hating him. But it paused as it saw Natalie and her excitement. "It is! Thank you!" Vitor nodded as she looked at it. "Welcome to the team, Geigroach!" It made a happy noise.

~

"Fire!"

The twins tore apart their opponent before Pluto got into the area. Then they hid as the smaller duo went through.

"I thought..."

"Same..."

The twins held back giggles as the two boys vanished. Vitor then glanced at his sister before he pressed a kiss on her cheek.

"Brilliant."

"Of course you would say that, you mastermind of a brother. Now come on."

~

The twins smiled as two groups ran over. Natalie quickly gave the group of 6 fist bumps while Vitor nodded to the trio that joined him. They were prepared for this. Natalie smiled at her group.

"Ok! Let's get started, Shall we? Runner up!" She raced off with the other 6 not losing her. Vitor sighed as he pulled out his binder.

"Shall we?"