Imma Kill a Nation-

Thanks to the twins getting back together, Ella was hardly a problem.

"Fire!"

Their teams, after getting a chance to work on them, crashed through Ella's pathetic team and grunts. Natalie smiled as Vitor twitched a little. She had noticed he was doing that a lot... she went over and placed a hand on his shoulder as he paused.

"What's wrong?" He blinked before silently tilting his head. "You've been twitching a lot." He hummed.

"I guess... I'm not sure... some others have noticed that as well..." He twitched again before sighing. "I'll... figure it out..." She hummed as they went in the direction of their brother and friend.

~

Vitor actually passed out before they reached Venesi City. Natalie panicked when he went down and was at his side instantly.

"Vitor!?"

He let a soft groan out as he unconsciously rested against her. She bit her lip. Carrying him was anything but the problem. He was way lighter than her and she was a hell of a lot stronger than him. What made her pause was an attack. If an attack hits them... she wasn't sure how she would defend them. Vitor let out another soft noise as he snuggled up to her arm. She sighed as she picked him up and continued.

~

Kellyn was the savior of them. They were attacked just outside the city and Natalie panicked. Vitor gave no response as she tried to pull a plan together.

That's when Kellyn swooped in.

He had his partner, Empirilla, quickly deal with the attackers while he got to their side. He pulled the twins into a hug as the attackers to their chances and ran. Natalie trembled as Kellyn gulped.

"Are you two ok?" She couldn't answer as tears formed and coated her face. He pulled away to look at her before his thumb wiped away a tear that had started making its way down. "Shh shh shh... I'm here, darling... I'll keep you safe..." She trembled before having to free her hands and pulled the ranger into a tight hug. He paused for a moment before he returned it. "Nat..." Vitor made a soft noise as Natalie finally spoke.

"Thank you..." The father paused. Natalie was never emotional. Hell, Vitor had cried more than even Pluto did in the past. So this was a first.

"It's ok... I'm here..." She trembled before pulling back and wiping her face. Kellyn picked Vitor up as he winced a little.

"Ok..." He smiled as he stood up and she joined him.

"Better?"

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong with Vitor?"

"Not sure..." She glanced at her twin, who limply laid in his father's arms. "He had been tense for a while and collapsed a little while ago." Kellyn frowned.

"I can sense a lot on him... what has he gone through?" Vitor trembled as they went to the center. He was laid down as Pluto and Theo ran over.

"Is he ok?" Natalie shrugged as Vitor gave a little murmur. Kellyn sighed.

"Keep an eye on him. I gotta..." He couldn't finish as he disappeared. Natalie sighed at that.

~

Vitor sorta woke up after. He was very sluggish and couldn't keep himself together. He actually brought out his kit to do tests. Natalie helped him out with the shakiness he was dealing with.

"Are you sure about this?" He nodded as he gently put the stuff in something and paused as it hummed.

"Hopefully this'll work..." He gripped his head and twitched a little. Natalie rested his head on her shoulder as he relaxed, listening to the small machine murmur soft beeps.