Understandings-

Vitor could only gasp as Natalie pinned him down. They had gotten away from the others and found their way to the campsite they were hiding out in.

"Nata-"

He should've stopped at the t as she grabbed his mouth and slipped her tongue in. His knees trembled a little as they separated for air.

"God damn it...." She chuckled as she gently guided him to her tent since he was in a whirl.

"Slow steps..." He went to comment when she pinned him on the ground and attacked his neck. Then who knows what he was going to say. "Hey... I had a thought..."

"Wha...?" He huffed as she found his sensitive spot. He squealed a little as she abused it.

"You got all grumpy and mad at me, yet come to think of it, I never got past strike one. What happened?" He gasped as she sank down to his waist.

"I..." He grabbed his mouth and tried to not show too much red. He was able to answer with heavy breaths. "I started thinking about it after we got- ha- separated and- ha- I think I know why- ah shit-" She smirked as she let her hand glide across the tent in his pants, gaining quite the noise from the bottom twin.

"And what is that?" She moved back up and planted light kisses on his face to let him breathe a little.

"I... I went into the old Nuclear Plant... after you pulled Pluto out... and... found some notes... the ones you saw at the center... and... between the radiation that it brought and all the stress I was in from everything... it was me that was on strike three and back in the past... I just believed it was you because everything was twisted and you taking my idea made my mind think we were swapped... so it's technically my fault... and I didn't realize it until it was too late..."

He felt her pull him into a passionate kiss before pulling away to look into his eyes.

"Except now you told me, and I'm not mad at you." He paused as she got his shirt off.

"What does that mean?"

"Your mind was playing with you..." She gently kissed down his chest since she had ridded it of its barrier. "So you went with what it said and let it win. I'm not mad... But it was a little extreme to leave me hanging." She had, in the time of her little speech, discarded most of his clothes after moving back up to his face and planted butterfly kisses all over his face to shoulder. "So... as a way to get redeemed..." She cupped his face and smiled at him. "No mercy."

He got the idea. His hands found their way to her waist and flipped them over. His eyes flashed with a brilliant green as he attacked her neck and went for it, gaining quite the noises from her.