Don't Touch My Family-

Vitor growled as he approached the Nuclear Plant. Kellyn was trying to connect with him to pull out, but rage made a barrier. Though, the rage was not thick enough because his attention was pulled. A small pokemon that sorta looked like him with his new gear seemed to stare at him. He knelt down and beckoned it over. It paused before going over.

"Aw... aren't you a cutie..." He paused before picking it up. "Why don't you come with me?" It nodded with a smile. He grinned before continuing.

~

CURIE really thought a few hordes of Nuclear Pokemon would work.

How cute.

His team ripped them to shreds as he made his way to the very back. And the scene turned the rage back on.

Theo was in a Stasis Tank, out cold, while CURIE and Urayne were talking about something. His aura turned on as he whispered to the small pokemon.

"Stay here." It paused as he broke through the door and let his rage show. "CURIE! Let him go or else!" The duo turned as he let his team out.

"Or else what?"

"I break you to dust."

~

The reunion was beautiful. The moment Theo was released, the rage died and Vitor pulled him into a tight hug. Theo woke up to that before he paused.

"Vitor...?" The tears didn't wait as he kept a hold of the redhead. "Vitor... can we leave...?" Vitor processed his words. Little surprising that he wasn't asking to be released from the hug of death. However, Vitor still fulfilled his wish and picked him up.

~

Kellyn went over as Theo smiled at him. Vitor was still half awake, so Natalie had to help the ranger get the redhead out of his grip. She then replaced it and calmed him down with Pluto's help. Honestly, Pluto knew what to say while Natalie knew what to do.

"Big Brother's a hero!"

Vitor was still processing his words while Natalie calmly drifted her hand across his back. He finally spoke as he returned to reality.

"Wh-wha-" They pulled away as he tried to process what was happening. "Huh?"

"Welcome back, Vitor." Pluto grinned as he danced around him.

"Thank you!" Vitor finally reacted by hugging the younger boy. Pluto giggled as Theo joined them with Cameron and Kellyn behind him. Kellyn instantly got to Vitor's side as the male twin loosened his grip on Pluto and immediately pulled him into a hug.

"Vitor..." Silence greeted him as he rested against the ranger. "Vitor... talk to me..."

"No..." The young genius whined softly as he got comfy in his arms. The others giggled at that.