Send Me Your Power-

The light finally returned.

Vitor woke up to Kellyn cuddling him like a teddy bear. Soft murmured beeps filled the air before Vitor got the strength to touch his father's cheek. Kellyn's eyes gently opened before he paused.

"Vitor..." He ran a hand through the twin's hair, letting the small wolf-like ears that his hair hid twitch upon getting attention. "You definitely take after your mother."

"Do not..." Kellyn gave a soft smile as he continued to comb his hand through the male's hair.

"You do... look how clingy you are..." Vitor's eyes dimmed as he purred softly. Natalie's voice danced through the air.

"Morning..." They looked up to see the female twin near them. "Come on. Mom's awake. You guys were out for quite a while." Kellyn blinked as Vitor thought about it. "I know what you're thinking, Vitor. Yes. You two and Ma were admitted to the hospital. Since you guys sorta woke up this morning, they got you two ready for when you really woke up. Now come on."

They followed her, Vitor resting on Kellyn's back, to Lucille's room. The green haired female was gently running a hand through Pluto's hair as he caught her up the best he could. He was currently telling her of his battle against the 8th gym leader when they went in. Vitor smiled before he gently called out just as he was getting ready to shift from the first gym leader to the second.

"Then all of a sudden..." Pluto's train of thought stopped as Natalie snuck behind the small boy and she grasped his shoulders. "Boom! Fight #2 is in session." Pluto jumped a little bit before he smiled.

"You two!" They giggled as Vitor snuggled against Kellyn. "I thought you two were done doing that!"

"Never!" They chimed together before tiredness hit Vitor. Oh no... he wanted to talk to his mom. Lucille caught sight of the tiredness as she spoke in a gentle voice.

"Vitor... come here..." Kellyn got note of the words and helped Vitor over to her side. He snuggled against her hand as Natalie got him a chair. "My dear... it's ok.. We'll talk when you've rested..." Vitor purred his way to sleep.

~

When he woke up, he felt his mother running a hand through his hair. He yawned a little before she whispered softly.

"What did you do..."

"I don't know..." She giggled as he shoved his face into his crossed arms.

"Alright... come on... Let me help you... we're home." He blinked. He had been moved to his bed and didn't realize it. She helped him out to the living room where she had set up a small lab area. "There... now... let's get you back up..."

"Ma..." She paused as he leaned against her. "What did I miss..." She smiled as he blinked the sleep out of his eyes.

"Other than a lot of recovery... Urayne has been working on healing the family after what happened. Even though we tell it that it's not its fault, Urayne has still been willing to help heal the family. It's right now with Pluto doing something elsewhere." Vitor nodded as she gained his attention. "Now... let's get you back up. Come on..." Vitor smiled as he purred against her gentle hand.

~

The whole family pitched in to get Vitor back up since he was the one to react to the battle at the league and know what he was doing. Urayne was a big help when needing to go get things and help him test things. Lucille worked on getting a better kit to help him that wouldn't get affected like the other could've been and made sure to also focus on the other two factors as well. Natalie, Pluto and Theo were the main ones to go out and get supplies to help while Kellyn and Cameron stayed with the male twin. Kellyn was with him more than Cameron despite being busier. The two males were cuddling when Urayne went over.