𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

i can't photoshop for shit but that is billie & angel together <3

As that all information sunk into my body, and I realized what kinda people I am actually dealing with, I spent 20 minutes outside on Gabby's porch, with my head in between my knees trying to catch my breath.

Needless to say, I'm panicking.

Billie had gotten me involved with the goddamn mafia.

I can't even put into words what is going through my head, I can't face any of them.

They knew what they all did, Gabby knew, and she still approached me with a job.

What was this motive?

All I want to do is a build a life for me and my family, to escape the hell we had to run from. Now I have to run from more.

All because of fucking Billie.

As my eyes are closed, I still can feel someone's presence come beside me. I don't even bother to look, I have nothing to say, to any of them.

Once a feel hand on my shoulder, I jerk away immediately, snapping my head up to Finneas sitting next to me, and Gabby right next to him.

I can't even hide the disgust on my face.

I watch Gabby tear up some more, while Finneas sighs. I look back down to my feet, trying to gather what to say to them.

My life is in danger, at complete fucking risk, because of all of them. My identity is at risk, they could find out who I am, and everything I've done to get myself and my daughter away from danger, was for nothing.

I refuse to let it happen.

"You..you both..knew. Are apart of this, and none of you ever mentioned, that the place you got me a job at, was a fucking cover up..for the god damn mafia." I spat out, my eyes still on my feet.

Gabby whimpers, "I wasn't trying to get y-you in involved Angel."

I scoff, whipping my head up and facing them. "You're kidding. You have to be fucking kidding."

Finneas runs his hand through his hair, looking up to the sky as he sighs. "We didn't think would happen-"

I laugh mockingly, standing up. "You didn't think I'd get involved in your bullshit by hiring me in your- your fucking cover up! That makes absolutely no sense!" I begin to yell, I can feel my face heating up by the second.

Finneas eyes widen, looking panicked. "Shhhh Angel. You need to be quiet."

Gabby walks towards me cautiously, "I just wanted my own friend outside of this mess, I thought getting you a job would be the start. I've never made a friend on my own, I was forced to deal with all of the others."

She's got to be joking.

I scoff, shaking my head. "And you think this a way to make friends? Trapping them into your sick world? You ALL were forced into this, had no say. Now you want to do the same to me-" I begin, but I was quickly interrupted.

By cold metal, pressed against my temple.

A feeling too familiar.

"Watch how you fucking speak to Gabby."  I hear Billie's low voice.

Gabby and Finneas look panicked, Finneas tried to walk over to Billie, but then she pushes the gun harder into my temple.

I wince in pain, as it pinched into my skin. I was too startled to move.

"Billie. Stop it. This is my fault, please. Put it down." Gabby whispers, trying to lower Billies arm.

She immediately snaps it back up, ignoring Gabby.