𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Not fucking happening." Billie says, turning around to walk away.

I run over to her, facing her so she can't move. "No, come on! I've only been bowling once and plus we can discuss..whatever we need to in here!"

Billie huffs, "I'm not bowling Angel."

I raise an eyebrow, smirking. "I think you just don't want to be embarrassed when I do better, and win."

Billie's head snaps back towards me, "What? You would not fuckin' beat me."

I chuckle, "You just can't handle not being the best at everything."

Billie turns her head towards the alley, sighing. She turns back to me, "One game, and I am the best at everything."

Good way to get Billie to do what I want, just tell her she'll suck at it.

She goes towards the alley, opening the door. I trail behind her, and it's pretty big and there's only a few people here.

I walk up to the front, where there is a young girl standing behind it.

"Hi! Are you looking to bowl, play pool, or karaoke?" The girl, who's name tag says Lia, says.

"There's karaoke here?" I say, excitedly.

That would be so fun drunk.

"No, Angel. We are bowling." Billie says sternly, glaring at me before looking back at the girl.

Once Lia noticed Billie, her whole demeanor changed. She flutters her eyelashes at her, giving her a flirty smile.

Gross.

"Sounds good, how many games?" Lia says, looking at Billie, completely ignoring my presence at this point.

Billie looks at her, and she knows what she's doing. But to my surprise, she looks not interested in the slightest.

"One." I answer.

She nods, typing something into the computer. Billie and I both go to hand her money.

"I got it." Billie mumbles, jerking her head at me to put my money away.

I shake my head, ready to fight her on it. But just as I was about to, Lia spoke up.

"On the house, don't worry about it." Lia says, winking at Billie.

I mentally gag, shaking my head. I should've known, women just seem to throw themselves at Billie.

"I'm gonna go get my shoes." I say, turning to go towards the shoe stand.

Billie nods, and the girl begins leaning over to her and whispering things in her ear.

I ignore them, and walk over to that stand.

"Size?" The man asks, giving me a small smile.

"7." I say, looking back at Billie who is still talking to Lia.

He nods, before going underneath the stand, pulling out a pair of the bowling shoes.

"Bowling alone?" He says, sitting back into his chair.

As I was about to answer, Billie appears next to me. "Nope, she's not. 8." She says, glaring at him.

She's always so rude.

He doesn't say anything as he gives her the shoes, and Billie immediately walks over to lane 3, which I presume is the lane we got assigned too.

I followed her over and sat, putting the shoes on. "Found yourself a new toy? Got sick of Destiny?"