𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I worry about myself, mentally I mean.

A majority of time, I act really quick in the moment and it causes a big commotion.

Like when I bit off Adrianos fingers, acted quickly, really bad consequence.

Or like when I agreed to do the drop instead of Gabby, just so she wouldn't die. Forgetting that, I, am way more likely to die in the situation.

Oh, and when I decided to let Billie fuck me.

In those moments, I never thought of any of the repercussions.

Now here I am, acting quickly, once again, thinking it's a great idea to approach Billie after I made out with Gabby on the bar.

So yes, I worry about myself, mentally.

I think we can blame the liquor on this one though.

After Billie's initial reaction, she stormed off into the bathroom and of course Destiny was on her ass right behind her.

I had finished my drink, and maybe had two more by the time she had came back out and joined us again.

My drunk ass didn't care, at all.

She looked normal again, high as fuck. Her anger diminished, and she was acting like I didn't exist, and drunk me?

Drunk me didn't like that very much.

Gabby and Finneas were off doing whatever, and Olly just had got up with a girl, and Billie and Destiny just were sitting there.

I scoot over a seat, sitting myself next to Billie. She takes a sip of her drink, before looking over, side eyeing me.

I look back over to the bartender, who was cleaning the glasses in front of us. "Can you give us two shots of the strongest thing you have?"

He nods, going over to pour the shots. I smile to myself, and Billie shifts herself over to me. "What are you doing?"

"Getting us shots, duh." I chuckle, laying my head into my palm.

Destiny was hovering over her shoulder, glaring at me. I ignored her, and just focused on Billie, I'll just pretend she's not there.

Irrelevant.

"I don't want to take shots with you." Billie snapped, turning back towards the bar.

Watch it Billie, your anger is showing again.

I give her a fake pout, "Well, you are." I respond, just as he places the shots in front of us both.

I grab one, and slide the other one slightly to her. I pick mine up, and throw it back quickly. I put the glass down, watching her ignore the shot.

I was already so drunk, that shot tasted like water.

She continued to look forward, paying no mind to the shot.

I shrug, grabbing it and throwing the liquor down my throat once again. "More for me I guess."

I'm definitely going to regret this in the morning.

Billie takes a deep breath, before shifting herself to face me again, that darkening look in her eyes had returned.

"What was that, Angel?" She says through gritted teeth, glaring at me.

I shrug, "I don't know man, I asked for the strongest liquor-" I began, but then she shook her head.

"No, you know what I mean. With Gabby." She elaborates, her nostrils glaring as she breathed.