𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

the picture ^
i missed you guys too <3

Angel's POV.

I was falling.

Hard.

Quite honestly, I have no idea where this going, at all. But I'm going with it.

"I don't know what is happening, and if it's brought up after this conversation I'll fuckin' deny it, but you make me feel things I haven't felt in a long time." Billie mumbles, before looking at me.

I honestly was in awe of what to say, I knew something was going on, but I thought this was all a game to her.

I haven't felt this way in a long time either, Bil.

"The mess we had to clean up today, was a mess that I made, obviously." Billie started off, her eyebrow twitching slightly. "A mess a made because they lured you in to the take the drop in Brazil."

Brazil.

Every time I try to push the thought of going back there away, I get reminded that I have to go back and revisit my old life.

The life I lie about.

I hate that I am creating a bond with all of them, earning their trust and I sit here and lie to them everyday even about my own name.

A part of me wishes I could just give it up, tell them all. Maybe they could even help me, but I can't risk it.

The minute I have Paris and Antonia with me, I'll tell them.

The secret will be out.

"Angel?" Billie repeats, looking at me. I snap out of it quickly, returning my attention to her. "You okay?"

I nod quickly, "Yeah, sorry. I zoned out for a second."

Billie sighs, looking down at the floor. "You nervous about Brazil?"

Oh, you have no idea.

I try to play it off with a shrug, but I don't think she fell for it. "Kinda. You did say no one really makes it out of things alive." I mumble, readjusting myself on the couch.

Billie moves closer slightly, resting her hand on my knee. "That's not gonna happen with you, we will all be there if anything, it's gonna be quick and fast. I've been training you too, and believe me Angel, they know not to fuck with me."

I sigh, "Yeah I know, what's even the plan for this anyways? Like how is this gonna even go down?"

Billie leans back, "We fly in on the 18th, and there's a "Welcome" dinner that night, it's a big deal that we are all going, Ailton and Marcus with both be there. The drop is happening the 19th. And if everything goes smooth and shit, which it will, we fly home that night."

I went to respond to her, when we were interrupted by an abrupt knock.

Billie freezes, as do I. The knock came again, harder and faster this time.

My heart drops, my mind raced to every possible thing it could be.

Afonso.

Adriano.

Billie stands up slowly, walking towards the stairs. I watch her as she goes, reaching for the gun in her waistband.

"Billie, open the fucking door!." A familiar voice slurs out.

Destiny.

Billie rolls her eyes, going down the stairs. "For fucks sake." She mumbles.

Once she got to the door and opened it, Destiny flies past her and runs up the stairs towards me, with something in her hand.