𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Let me be your distraction, Billie." I say softly, turning all my attention towards her.

Billie runs her fingers down my neck, down to my arm. "You don't know what you're saying, Angel."

You're wrong Billie, I know exactly what I am saying right now.

I shake my head, "I do. Use me." I breath out, trying to stay as still as possible. The more she moved closer towards me, the harder it got. By the time her chest was against mine, I could barely breathe.

The effect she has on me is insane.

I don't know what any of this means, if I think too much about it I'll confuse myself more. I just know, right now there's no limits.

"Do you understand what being my distraction means?" She whispers, her hands sliding onto my waist, grasping onto my hips, tugging on my shirt. "This fucking shirt, you're killing me."

She suddenly lifts me up, whirling us around as she puts me onto the counter. She placed her hands on my knees, spreading them apart so she could stand in between my legs.

"You should hate me. I got you in this life threatening situation, forced you." She adds, leaning into my neck.

"You're right. I should." I managed to get out, breathing heavily.

She ran her nose up my neck, stopping right underneath my ear, dragging her tongue along the underneath of my lobe. "But you don't. You wanna know what I think?"

I said nothing, I wasn't able to. The words weren't able to form, never mind come out of my mouth.

"Words, pretty girl." Billie said tauntingly, pressing light kisses along my jaw.

"Tell me." I whispered, flickering my eyes down to hers.

Billie's hands travel up to my neck, feeling around. "I think you love it. The adrenaline it gives you, the fear of being around someone you know isn't good for you. The way your pulse picks up everytime I'm around, I can only imagine what's going through your pretty little mind."

Billies hands go back to my thighs, running up and down them. "Am I right?" Billie asks, bringing her hands closer and closer to my core.

"Yes." I whimpered out, in desperate need for a touch, something.

"I just hope you know what you're getting yourself into." Billie whispers, looking up at me with hooded eyes. "You haven't been inside my head, you have no idea the things I have lined up that I want to do to you."

I look down to her, biting my lip subconsciously. "Show me." I say, pushing my hips forward against her.

Billie's groans at the contact, grasping into my hips. "Eager little one aren't you?"

I attempted to bring her even closer, but she put her hand on my thigh, putting pressure down, controlling me.

"I have no compassion, with anything baby. Same applies to this. Compassionless, hard, aggressive. Can you handle that? Or is it too much for you?" Billie adds in, toys with the hem of my shirt.

"Do your fucking worst." I mumbled, guiding her hands up my chest.

Her hand slides up to my neck, grasping around it with slight pressure. "You have no idea what you just got yourself into."

She then picked me up, wrapping my legs around her waist. She walks over to my coffee table, wiping everything off it with her arm, proceeding to lie me down on it.

She hovers over me, her eyes darkening. She reaches into her pocket, pulling out a knife.

Woah.

She flips open, before placing it against my lip. "Such a pretty shirt, a shame I have to ruin it."