𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

I've never liked waking up in a place I'm unfamiliar with.

Especially in the home of someone who seems to despise me.

I woke up in a complete startle, hearing soft music come from the other room. I had found a room like Billie asked, farthest from the door she had went into so I had no way of accidentally going into hers.

I stayed up until 3am, pacing back and forth in her living room. My sister had called me, and I could barely hold a conversation with her. I couldn't bring it to myself to let her know what has been going on, I don't need her stressing about this when she already has our current situation to worry about.

When I finally fell asleep, I kept waking up in a panic, thinking of the worst. If Marcus and Ailton had known everything about me now and really was keeping tabs on me, what if they dug too deep and found out everything? Broke into my apartment and found anything about my old life, etc. Every worst possible scenario was clouding my head.

I sat up reluctantly, reaching over to my phone to check the time. 9am.

I had a bunch of missed texts from Gabby, wondering if I'm okay and to call her. I just don't have it in me to talk right now, I don't even want to go out the room.

But I really have to pee.

I quietly step out of bed, and slowly open the door. I walk down the hallway, the music getting louder as I step closer.

I peak out into the kitchen, to see Billie standing there, making eggs, blunt in hand.

She had her hair up in a messy bun, and she was wearing nothing but an oversized t-shirt. Her legs fully exposed. Her legs were also covered in tattoos, from top to bottom. I don't think there's one part of her body that doesn't have tattoos, except her face which only has one.

She was playing Kehlani, and half singing the lyrics as she pushed around the eggs with a spatula, and it wasn't until I laughed a little bit that she had noticed me there.

"Fuck dude, you scared me." Billie mumbled, before turning back to her eggs. "About time you're up."

I roll my eyes while turning around to head the other way towards the bathroom, "Go shower, get dressed and meet me in the basement in 10 minutes. Don't fucking take long either, I got shit to do today." Billie calls out.

I don't respond, choosing to just go in and do what she says, considering she's helping me stay away from trouble right now.

I go into the bathroom and hold my hands up on the sink, taking a deep breath. This is just been a beyond stressful 48 hours. I can already feel how on edge I am, I was not in the mood for Billie's attitude today. If she really is going to try to help me, then it wouldn't kill her to be a slight bit nicer to me.

I splash some water on my face, and finally go to the bathroom. After, I get up and get out of that red dress I don't even want to look at.

Fuck.

I have no clothes.

I do not want to go and ask Billie for any clothes, not like any of her clothes would fit me with how oversized they all are.

Whatever, I'll deal with it later.

I strip fully, going to reach towards the shower to turn it on, when the door flies open and Billie is standing there.

Girl.

I ran behind the shower curtain, trying to shield my body my body as quickly as I can.

"Billie, what the hell!" I yelled, trying to keep myself covered.