The Kiss

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT CHAPTER

Why is shadow kissing me?! Am I his mate?! Could that be why he's been acting weird around me the past week?! There's no way this can be happening! What do I do and..... why does it feels so right? I'm feeling drawn to him like it was actually meant to happen.... This kiss feels.......different and so good...... I just want this to not end. Maybe if I.....
Knuckles returns the kiss to shadows surprise. They tilt their heads and parted their lips inviting each other's tongue to play with each other. Shadow feels knuckles pinning him to the couch as the kiss intensified. His red fur curtains the side of their faces giving them the feeling of blissful passion for only them to see. Shadows heart rate slows down knowing that his torment is over because Knuckles accepted him. Shadow lets himself be vulnerable for knuckles to do what ever he wanted to his body. His kiss was intoxicating, lips soft, tongue so long, and the way he moves his mouth makes him weak in the knees. Knuckles grips shadows wrist a bit tighter as he goes for his neck. Shadow lets out a sensual moan feeling knuckles teeth lovingly biting his neck. "What is going on I can't help myself! He's my best friend! How can this be happening?! Why does this feel so good and right?!" Knuckles thought as he continues to hear shadow moan with every gentle bite. He has never seen shadow so submissive before and he kinda like it. He feels shadows member poke him when he kisses him again. Shadow whimpers during the kiss. Knuckles let's one of his wrist go feeling down the side of his body. Shadow takes the opportunity to pull knuckles hair back and kisses him on the neck. Knuckles let's out a groan feeling shadow's fangs scratching his neck releasing his other wrist. Shadow suddenly turns and pins Knuckles to the floor tearing his shirt off revealing the strong echidna's chest. He leans in to lick knuckles chest tracing the white crescent moon tattoo. Knuckles sighs passionately as he feels shadow's tongue go from his tattoo to his neck. Shadow hits a sweet spot on his neck making Knuckles roll his eyes back letting out a hot sexual moan. "I need him in me I need to be in him~" Shadow thought as he teasingly rubs the bulge knuckles had in his jeans making him groan. "Goddamn it! I hate being teased down there! He knows I do! Yet he's doing it and it feels good! I am his mate there's no other way to explain why this feels so good and so right. That feeling when I touched his shoulder today that was a sign. Damn it I fucking want him now! I want him to mark me and make me his!"  Knuckles thought clinching in fist moaning as shadow loosens his belt. He feels shadow's hand go under- ding dong ding ding  "What the hell? Did you tell anyone else to come here?" Shadow asked looking at Knuckles who shakes his head breathing heavy. Shadow gets up tosses Knuckles his hoodie as he buckles his belt back on. Knuckles throws on the hoodie just as Shadow opens the door showing only his head. At the door was a white male hedgehog with a female purple cat. "Hey Shadz we were wondering if you and knuckles like to join us at the bar tonight." Blaze asked. "I'll pay" silver chimed. "Sorry knuckles already asked and I told him I'm not in the mood to go out that's why I invited him to stay here if he wanted." Shadow said. Blaze looks over at knuckles blushing rubbing the back of his neck and gets the hint. "Well we thought we just asked maybe tomorrow?" She smiled with a wink. "Yeah that's fine" he said. "Ok see ya then" silver said as they leave. Shadow shuts the door grinning. Knuckles turns to head back to the living room when he feels shadow throw him over his shoulder running up stairs. "Shit!" Both their hearts racing continuing where they left off like they weren't interrupted moments ago. Knuckles pins shadow on shadow's bed feeling down his body with his lips. Shadow moans gripping the sheets. Knuckles licks back up his body kissing him deep rubbing his member. Shadow grips and rubs on knuckles member kissing the sweet spot on his neck. Shadow moves knuckles hand off his member wanting him inside now. Knuckles is hesitant so shadow flips him on his back slides him in. "Fuck he's big! It feels so good!!!" Shadow thought as he rides his mates cock. Knuckles grits his teeth and grips shadows thighs letting him ride him. "Goddamn he's tight!" He thought bucking his hips thrusting deeper. Shadow moans tilting back his head. He feels his back against the soft mattress and knuckles going faster kissing his neck. His walls continued to tighten around Knuckles's member making it more pleasurable. He feels the throbbing as knuckles releases his load inside. Shadow grips the head board moans loud. Knuckles pulls out breathing heavy but shadow wasn't done. He pins Knuckles on his stomach thrusting inside of him. His moans muffled by the pillows. Shadow enjoys his cock being squeezed by his mates tight hole and making him moan. Shadows fangs start to grow as he feels his mate ready to be marked by him. He pulls knuckles long red fur pulling him up. He licks his shoulder before thrusting one last time releasing his load in him as he bites down in his shoulder drinking a bit of his sweet blood. Knuckles yells in pleasurable pain once Shadow sinks his fangs into his skin. He licks the wound healing him as they both collapsed out of breath and very satisfied. "That was..... wow....." shadow said with a big smile wiping a bit of blood off the side of his mouth. "You're telling me..... but did you have to bite down so hard?" He said holding his shoulder. "Yep~" shadow said licking his lips. Knuckles yawns and cuddles up next to shadow. Shadow does the same touching their heads together and knuckles drift off to sleep.

"He's finally mine" shadow thought as he falls asleep.