When you take a break from work (My Time at Portia)

Arlo:

He was returning from his shift when Sam came out the Civil Corps' house so they wished each other a hey. As he wanted to enter Sam called after him that you aren't working for a while so he should give any tasks to Higgins or wait until you are working again. He was a bit surprised and confused, not expecting the hard working builder who is always taking care of everything to suddenly take a break, but he just said okay and went inside. He did ponder if maybe you gotten sick or injured and that's why but then he figured you probably just wanted a break, which then made him sigh because he also wants to take a break but that's hard to do with only three members and he just isn't one to take breaks that easily.

Sam:

She heard from Alice as she stopped by Alice's shop. Alice wasn't entirely sure and was too shy to ask you if it's true or not because she has a job only you can do. The two talked a bit about it before Sam should she's gonna go back to work but she will definitely ask you about it. So on her break she went to your house and knocked then waited, wondering if you would be home on your break or if you are relaxing somewhere. When the door opened she happily said your name then asked if the rumors are true. You chuckled you assume she means the break, if so yes. She hummed then said it's good you are finally taking a break and to be sure to enjoy it and if you need anything but don't feel like going outside just tell her and she will come give it. You thanked her and both talked for a little bit to catch up before she had to leave as her break was over. She told Alice that you really are on a break so she will have to wait with her task until you are working again.

Remington:

He overheard it from Carol and Martha while patrolling the Peach Plaza. He asked them if they are sure so they nod, Carol confirming by saying she asked you for some stuff but you told her you would do it after your break. Remington hummed then told them goodbye,, wishing them luck with the rest of their stretching. When he was patrolling along the walls he stopped by your yard, just coincidentally as you stepped outside. He said hello then said he came to see if the stories of the hardworking builder finally a break is true because it feels surreal. So both talked a bit before he realized he should continue his patrol so he said he should leave you to continue the rest of your break then waved bye as he left.

Gust:

When Albert told him about it he honestly didn't believe him for a second and thought it was just Albert making bad jokes again, but when he walked past your house and didn't see you working in your yard he realized it was true. He didn't think much of it, just hummed, thinking good for you, then continued walking. When you went back to working and stopped by the shop he asked you how your break went.

Ginger:

She found out from her father telling at dinner how you have decided to take a break which is good for you but now commissions are piling up. Ginger smiled, saying she thinks it's good you are taking a break as you are always working and making sure everyone is satisfied so you deserve a break. She sighed she hopes you do pay her a visit since that means you will be able to stay longer than usual and she might be finally able to show you some of her hand-made things. Gust told her he will tell you to stop by if you feel like it so Ginger smiled and thanked him.

Albert:

He was a bit upset that his favorite builder won't be doing his commissions and now he will have to ask Higgins to do them. He only gave the urgent ones to Higgins, keeping the others for you for when you start working again. He was happy you are finally taking a break though because he been worrying that you have been looking exhausted lately.

Sonia:

She was glad to hear the news, always nagging you when you come by The Round Table that you should take a break. She send you some drinks and snacks via the mail with a letter that told you to enjoy your break and to stop by anytime you just want to chat about anything with her.

Emily:

She heard it from her granny, who then got confused and asked if that's right then got a bit upset as she couldn't recall if this is right or not so Emily assured her she will go ask you. So you got Emily knocking at your door a few minutes later. She told you about what happened so she came to ask if it's true or not so you told her it is then asked if she wants to come in. She got worried, saying she doesn't wish to interrupt your vacation but you assured her it's fine. She smiled and said okay then gasped and said she should tell her granny first or she might worry so she hurried away. When she returned she had a half pumpkin pie with her, chuckling they had this over so she thought you two could finish it.

Antione:

He didn't hear it from anyone actually, which is why he got so worried when you didn't come by for any commissions from the board. So he went to your house on his break, really hoping everything is okay. He knocked and impatiently waited then said your name when you opened it before sighing when seeing you are okay, mumbling you are fine. When you asked what he means he chuckled and said you weren't stopping by so he got worried of course. You apologized for forgetting to say but he waved it off, assuring you it's totally fine then wished you a relaxing, fun break further before he left. When he returned and told Presley about it Presley let out an "ow" and groaned then said that's what he forgot to say yesterday.

Phyllis:

She heard it from Dr. Xu when he returned from herb gathering, telling her how he saw you and the two got talking and you told it to him. She let out a hum then said it's good you are taking a break as she was starting to get worried for you, which Dr. Xu agreed with then asked if he should send you some medicine, which Phyllis said she thinks he should. She was gonna go out and down to listen to Lee's speech so she offered to stop by your place and hand it to you.

Dr. Xu:

He was treating Higgins as he had gotten an injury while working and that's when he heard it when Higgins proudly bragged about how he can keep working without needing a break, to which Dr. Xu pointed out if he doesn't take one he will pass out in the ruins again and taking a break is not something someone should be belittled for as it's important for the body and mind.

Mei:

Sanwa was about to tell her but she was already running out the door. She ran to your place and was pushing in a letter when you suddenly stepped out making her wave the letter, saying she's in need of some new pictures. You just told her you are on a break for a few days so won't be doing it. She let out an "ow...", feeling a bit awkward and embarrassed now. She looked confused at you when you held the camera to her then slowly took it as you told her to use the camera. She didn't have any interesting events to write about so she took it and said then she will do it herself, hoping she can take the pictures well. As she ran way she turned and waved bye, wishing you a fun and good break further, though since she was now running backwards she almost tripped over something so she stumbled with a yelp then turned around and ran normally.

Oaks:

You wanted to just stay in on your break but then noticed you don't have any food so sighed as you took your money and left. But as you opened the door you noticed some brown hair in the corner of your eye so looked down to see Oaks sitting aside the door. He happily said your name, letting go of the leave he was fiddling with. So you asked why he's here while watching him jump up. He told you Papa Bear told him you are on a break so he wanted to come spend some time with you since you are otherwise always rushing around. He quickly added only if you want to of course so you chuckled sure then told him you have to go buy some food so he can tag along, which he happily did.

Mint:

He was walking to your place with a task in hand, only to be stopped by Gale telling him he will have to wait with any tasks for you. Mint curiously asked why then asked if something's wrong but Gale assured him it's nothing serious so he doesn't have to worry and it's simply a builder needing a break. Mint hummed then said it can't be helped before he turned around and left. He wanted to visit but he kind of fell asleep half way somewhere so when he woke up it was too dark so he didn't go. When you were working again and visited him he smiled and asked how your break was and told you about how he wanted to give you this task earlier but Gale told him about your break.