Bill Weasley x Reader (Hogwarts Mystery)

So I got Hogwarts Mystery and I love it! And for sure do I love Bill. But it's quite sad how there is barely any Bill x MC stuff out there and always Charlie x MC. So I thought... let me write a Bill x Reader!

Reminder, this is all for fun so please no hate! I'm only on Year 3, the beginning still so there can be things I will get wrong. (Reader is whatever gender you are)

Bill will probably be OCC (Out Of Character)

You were on the Astromony Tower, sitting on the metal fences. A cigarette dangling from your lips, barely hanging on. You were just relaxing, minding your own business. Suddenly you heard footsteps on the metal staircase so smirked, already knowing who is coming. The one boy who tries to keep you in line.

'William Weasley.' You greet as he appeared, looking unhappy.

'You know the Astromony Tower is off-limits!' He frowned, probably angry since he has to drag you down every week.

'Mind your own business.' You chuckle out while taking the cigarette off your lips.

'I'm a Prefect, this is my job. I can take points from your house!' He informed her for the thousand time this year, and it is only the third month.

You just stare before chuckling, jumping down and walking over. You pat his shoulders, adjusting his collar before tapping the Prefect badge.

'Well, isn't that good for you?' You teasingly asked. You smirk before swiftly snatching his badge off his shirt, leaving a tiny rip. He was quick to shout,

'Hey! Give that back!' He tried to take it but you quickly held it behind you. You would have done it in the air but he could easily take it back that way. He glared, unhappy. 'I don't like your behaviour.'

'But you like me.' You wink before turning and examining the badge. 'Being a Prefect must be hard-'

'It is, so make it easier and give me my badge.' He spoke in a strict voice, holding his hand out.

You just stare at his hand before dropping the badge in it so he was quick to pin it back on his shirt. Just watch as he wiped it clean so roll your eyes. Suddenly an idea hit you so you wrapped your arm around his shoulders. He just glanced with a frown at you.

'If it is so hard, why not come have a drink with me at the Three Broomsticks when we go to Hogsmeade?'

'No.' He simply said. 'I know better then to go get drunk with you. And stop smoking! It's bad for you!' Bill scolded while snatching your cigarette making you yell in anger.

You just let out a groan, having no need to stay here since your cigarette is out so took your leave. You love annoying him. Well... you never knew how else to talk to him. Since the day you two met, which was you being drunk with some friends, you always teased and annoyed him. It would be weird if you suddenly acted nice, he would probably also think your planning something so you just chose to go with teasing him. You know Bill acts different around you, which hurts a bit but you would also be angry if someone like yourself spoke to you. Your surprised he hasn't punched you yet for all the things you say to him.

You were at Hogsmeade. Were smoking, waiting for something to happen. You wanna go to The Three Broomsticks but it was too far away and your not in the mood to go alone. Wanna drink with a friend. But your "friends" are out hanging with each other without you. You sigh as you drop your head head back. But while doing so, you spotted Bill. Just stare at him. He seemed to be waiting for someone... You smirk then sneak behind him. When you looked over his shoulder, saw he held a letter from Emily. She invited him to meet him here... an hour ago. That's quite sad. He's still waiting. He's so focused on finding her he didn't even notice you behind him. You put a fake smirk on and said,