Eddie Gluskins x Kidnapped! Female! Reader (Part 3)

Like I always say, I'm probably the worst one-shot writer so don't expect anything good, I just made this for fun so please no hate. Tips on how to write one-shots better are always welcome~

Y/n felt nothing but hatred as she sat on the bed, staring at the crying baby in the crib Eddie made for her. It was as if she forgot what sadness, happiness, and anger feel like. She just felt empty. She tried smiling in front of the mirror but it just came out as a weird, creepy, shaking, half-smile.

'Darling, Jennifer is crying.'

'Why did you call it Jennifer?' Y/n gave Eddie a side-glance.

She used to be scared to speak to him, but now she doesn't care anymore. Plus, Eddie has choked her a few times but he always stopped. Y/n has a feeling it is because he wants the baby, which he calls Jennifer, to grow up with both its parents.

'It's a nice name for such a cute, beautiful babygirl.' Eddie happily said, picking the two-month old up. 'She barely cries. Why is she crying?'

Y/n just rolled her eyes before lying down, turning her back to the two, pushing her fingers against her ears to block the crying.

Y/n HATED the child. It was an annoying, ugly, tiny thing. It was a sign Eddie got his fucked up dream. It was a baby from a murderer and a kidnapped woman, it shouldn't be alive. The only reason she isn't murdering is because Eddie will definitely either make her give him another one, which was a very painful thing to do, for sure without any medicine to help decrease the pain, or just torture her to death.

'The only good thing about you...' Y/n walked to the crib, staring down at the sleeping baby. 'Is that you're a girl. I would rather have had a boy though, I could have raised him to murder that fucker!'

At Y/n's angry yell and the slam of hers fists on the crib, the baby woke up with a startled cry and shake.

'All you do is shit, cry and eat. What's so good that people would want such an ugly thing? When is that fucker coming home? I don't want to take care of you.'

Y/n eyed the entrance door with an annoyed look. But as if on cue, the door opened, revealing Eddie.

'I'm home, my two loves of my life~!' He stopped when he spot Y/n's glare and tired eyes. 'Ooh, were you awake taking care of Jennifer?'

'... yeah, taking care of her.' Y/n answered, nodding before moving back to the bed.

Eddie smiled as he went to his baby, picking her up before moving to his "bride".

'We still have to get married.' Eddie smiled as he sat down. 'I wanted to have a baby after we married, but things moved so fast. Look what I made for Jennifer.' He put Jennifer on his lap before happily holding up a little pink dress.

'It's very... pink.' Y/n cringed at the dress as Jennifer began taking pieces of the dress into her fists, making weird baby noises, noises which Y/n grew to hate so much.

'Of course! Pink is the color for girls.' Eddie smiled as he folded the little dress before laying it on the nightstand.

'You really are narrow minded.' Y/n huffed, ignoring Eddie's glare.

'Let's cuddle.' Eddie said through gritted teeth, tightly taking her arm before pulling her down to lay down aside him. 'Every happy couple should cuddle.'

"Happy? HA!" Y/n's mind laughed out but she just laid against him, letting him cuddle her.

She cringed as Jennifer crawled between the two, Eddie happily whispering to her. Y/n just sighed before looking away, hoping this all will end soon.

This was more a part to show you all that Eddie and Y/n had the baby, and that Y/n hates the baby with a passion. I'm still debating if I should let Y/n come out of this safe or let Eddie murder her.