When you suddenly hug them {Edward, Haytham, Connor Kenway}

I'm awful at one-shots and I have some characters I want to make scenarios about but don't make a whole book for so I'm gonna add scenarios to this book now. I'm way better at scenarios than one-shots so I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Edward:

He will happily hug you back, giving you a kiss before jokingly saying he got attacked with a hug. When you gave him a smile, he gave you another kiss, claiming you are way too cute. When he returns from a mission, exhausted, he will chuckle at the sudden hug before picking you up with the little energy he has left, saying he's gonna sleep so come join him. When you said you aren't tired, he shrugged and said you can always just cuddle him then before he threw you on the bed and crawled aside you, pulling you close to him so he can cuddle you and fall asleep.

Haytham:

He will be shocked at the sudden hug before asking what's wrong. When you said you just wanted to hug him, he will chuckle before hugging you back. If he comes back from a mission, exhausted, he will wrap one arm around you while his other pulls his hat and coat off, mumbling in an exhausted tone that he's gonna take a nap before dinner or else he will fall asleep while eating dinner.

Connor:

He will be shocked at the sudden hug but then smile and hug you back, asking what you were doing. If he comes home from a mission, exhausted, he will lazy wrap his arms around you, mumbling he's happy to see you. He will give you a kiss before letting go and going to his bed to take a nap.