𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

The pain I felt that moment, the only person that I had loved so much betrayed me so bad, perhaps he's never actually lied to me. I never knew, I wish he would've told me the truth.

The reason we had to flee from snezhnaya was, that the Tsaritsa found out that one of her servants, my mother, had a child from her husband. 14 years she tolerated a child only to find out her husband cheated on her. Of course she wasn't too thrilled.

Why had I fallen in love with Ajax, I ended up getting hurt. What would this situation between us be like after this incident? I actually couldn't imagine a life without him but I was scared. I couldn't hate him for not telling me but I was broken.

My whole body felt numb as I was dropped down to the floor with a loud thud after a long walk bent over Ajax shoulders. Then I fainted.

'What just happened... Where am I... Why can't I move... I can't see anything...'

I felt aggressive heat burning to my skin, heard screams around me, and sounds that... "Mmh! Mmmm!" I tried to scream but my mouth was stuffed with a cloth. Fire...

"Ah, you woke up!" A familiar voice laughed.

First the cloth was pulled out of my mouth, then Childe took the blindfold from me. What I saw then...

"What have you done..."

Childe knelt behind me, his hand gripping my hair to make sure I saw everything. "Isn't it beautiful?"

The village was on fire...

=====✧=====

"𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝..."

=====✧=====