𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

Childe's POV

As if remotely controlled, she countered my attack and jumped back. I did not hesitate and immediately launched a renewed attack.

Y/N knew she had to fight for her life now because I wouldn't hold back. It made me angry that it had to come to this at all, but there was nothing I could do about it now. She said that if I would win, she'd be mine but I would actually kill her if I didn't love her like I did.

She could only dodge and fend off my attacks, but she couldn't do anything else, she was helpless at my mercy. "If you don't use your vision soon you will never defeat me!" I laughed as I thrusted my blades in her direction.

The young woman already had several bleeding wounds on her body. She pushed me back a few meters from her with a strong sword blow and coughed exhaustedly. I looked at my hands and realized that my water blades had turned into ice.

"You're right." she said as she swung her sword gracefully through the air and the sky turned pitch black. A freezing storm hit, her long hair was blowing in the wind and her eyes glowing bright blue. Since when were they blue?

"If you wanna play it like that..."

I shoved my mask over my face and then Y/N made her first attack, charging at me with incredible speed. I never knew vision bearers could be so powerful.

...

In the next moment, a massive superconduct explosion could be seen across Teyvat.

=====✧=====

"𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐..."

=====✧=====

Who do you think won this fight?