𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧
Ajax POV

I angrily leaned against the stone banister waiting as the carriage pulled through the gate. That he even had the courage to kiss my girl. This guy pissed me off, I knew what he was up to.

Viktor came up to me, I just growled in a hoarse voice. "Take her to her room." He nodded and let Y/N step out, I noticed a red stain on her dress. "Ajax don't harm him... please!" The bodyguard took her away when I was already walking to the carriage.

This Jian definitely knew what he was doing. "What do you want from me, mutt." he asked looking out the window. I didn't want to start a fight, I didn't want to hurt Y/N so I sat down across from him.

"I want to kill you. Believe me, if it wasn't for Y/N you would have been dead long ago." The only answer I got was a laugh, which irritated me. "What do you want from her?" Now he was serious again and his eyes darkened.

"That's easy." he crossed his legs and grinned sickly, his eyes sparkling. "I will kill her."

Y/N POV

I looked out my window, trembling, down at the carriage. It was only a matter of time before something happened because Ajax were easy to provoke. Viktor had locked the door so I couldn't do anything. Out of nowhere, purple sparkles came from inside the carriage. Damn, that was faster than I had expected.

"Viktor, Viktor! Open the door!" I screamed as I pounded desperately on the door, "Damn Viktor! Now!" My banging got more aggressive and suddenly the door opened, causing me to stumble.
"Ajax" I breathed out. My heart was beating way too fast as the young man locked the door and roughly grabbed me.

"Ajax stop you're hurting me!" I snapped as I tried to push him away from me. His grip only tightened as he pulled me towards him, his expression furious.

"Why did you kiss him?!" he was shaking me. "Damn, you're mine! Only mine!" I sobbed in pain and kicked him in the shin.
"Fuck" he groaned as he clutched to it.

"I can kiss whoever I want!" I yelled at him as he straightened up. I just had realised what I said, I didn't mean that and wanted to apologise. The next moment he reached out his arm and hit me square in the face. I stumbled, then found myself pinned against the floor. Ajax was sitting on top of me, my arms pressed against my chest, he roughly grabbed my chin, which made me wail. "Sweetheart, understand it! He doesn't want anything good for you!" he said calmly with a forced smile.

I struggled, kicking but nothing helped. Then I screamed. At the same moment, Ajax's lips met mine and I immediately felt the heat course through my body. He caught me off guard.

His grip on my hands loosened.
I didn't know why, but I surrendered to him. This kiss felt so different than the one with Jian, intense, aggressive but still loving.

He grabbed my throat. "I don't know what he did to you, but whatever it is... I'm the one who loves you, who adores you! He just wants your body, and when he gets that, he will..."
His grip tightened and I dug my nails into his wrist while panting in desperation, tears had filled my eyes again.

"Ajax!" I gasped, my voice scratchy. I couldn't breathe anymore. Shortly thereafter he relaxed again and mumbled something unintelligible.

Then he got up. "You don't believe me. Those who don't want to listen must feel the consequences." he said last before leaving my room.

Panting, I held my throat and watched him leave my room. My heart was beating incredibly fast, my whole body was shaking. Now I just wanted to go to Jain and confront him, because slowly I was really unsure. Ajax wouldn't make such a fuss for no reason, right?...

=====✧=====
"The ball would be a good opportunity..."
=====✧=====

Thank you for 21K!