𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

There were people and fatui everywhere. Childe pulled me up off the ground and wiped the tears from my face. "Ah ah ah, don't cry ojou-chan."

"Tell me why are you doing this.. These people are innocent...!"

He laughed. "I want to protect you!" I was speechless.

But before I could say anything else, I heard a woman frantically screaming for her son.

Recognizing her voice, I tore myself out of Ajax's grasp and ran. "Y/N! Come back here!"

I managed to free myself from the sling around my wrists and slid down some rocks. When I got to the house I turned white as a sheet.

"Jian!"

My friend lay on the grass in front of his burning house, his mother kneeling next to her panting and sobbing son, crying.

I ran to him and saw the gash in his chest and burns all over his body. "A flaming arrow hit him..." his mother sobbed.

"Everything will be fine..." I whispered while crying as I wiped the tears from Jian's cheeks. "I promise.. I need something to cover the..."

"Get away from him."

I became angry. "Why?! Why are you doing this! Why do you have to do this to me?!" The ginger came closer. "I thought you love me!"

"Oh fuck I do love you! I love you incredibly strong! I would conquer the world for you!"

"And you did kill for me..." I mumbled.

"He's not dead yet." he said.

...

"You did! You're sick!" he tried to grab my arm, "leave me the fuck alone!"

The next moment he punched me in the face, so that I fell to the ground. I held my cheek in pain, my eyes filled with tears and as I looked up at Childe I was speechless...

"Will you shut up now?!"

Half his face was covered with a red mask, his eyes blazed with anger and his hands flashed with electricity. His voice was deep and angry. "I did this all for you! Why don't you want to be mine?! You could have it all! Why don't you finally love me like I love you!?"

"Ajax..."

The harbinger roughly pulled me off the ground. "Why don't you finally admit your feelings?"

I slapped him. "Oh you want a fight?" he laughed, "fine, but I want you to use your vision, it's supposed to be a fair fight!" My hand tingled from the slap.

"If I win, you will disappear. Forever." I summoned a sword whose hilt froze the instant my hand touched it. "But if you win... then I'll be yours." The blade froze as well and Childe smirked, "Get yourself a white dress."

=====✧=====

"ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈⁱᵈ ʰᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ..?"

=====✧=====