𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

I lay in my soft bed and stared at the ceiling. My eyes were wet. I wanted nothing more than to hug him, kiss him and tell him I loved him. I wanted the old Ajax back, not this one. Perhaps the Ajax that honoured me with all his attention, the soft one with the gentle smiles, the gentleman who'd ask for consent.

Just as I was thinking this, the doors swung open and he stepped inside. His eyes were red, his knuckles were sore. Blood stains covered his uniform. Then he closed the doors and came to me. "Ajax please..." I was still hurt by what he had done.

"Please don't come any closer..." He said nothing, ignoring my request. "You scare me..." I crawled to the end of my bed, my fingers gripping the mattress tightly, he was crawling up to me looking down, my body shaking slightly.

Then I noticed tears running down his cheeks.

"Ajax...?"

I reached out my hand to him and suddenly he grabbed it, very tight and unexpected, making me yelp. He pulled me to close to him moving out of the bed and wrapped his strong arms around me tightly. "I'm so sorry. I need you." The harbinger had his face buried firmly in my neck and was shaking.

"Ajax what have you done?" We fell back on the bed, him on top of me, mumbling into my ear that he had hurt himself during training.

The next moment the redhead pressed his lips to mine. My head didn't want it but my heart couldn't resist. My fingers trailed through his hair and stopped at the nape of his neck as we kissed. Our lips parted and he looked at me with exhaust. "Do you trust me."

This wasn't a question, this was a reminder, he wanted my thoughts to travel back to that day, wanted to remind me of it and succumb to him again. "I am still the same." He whispered, gently forcing me to face him but I hissed. "Oh yea?

Ajax would never kill anyone, but Tartaglia is so obsessed that he doesn't even see that he's pushing her away." His eyes widened at my comment, not daring to move away but in his eyes I could see sorrow welling up.

With gritted teeth I pushed him off me crawling away to regain somy space, this softness that he had just a second ago was gone.

"We've had conditions and you can't run away from what you've promised. I'm taking you with me wether you want or not."
Then he stormed out and slammed the doors shut, leaving me sit on my bed in confusion. Damn, even Ajax has gone mad.

Even though he had suddenly started acting like that, I still missed him.

=====✧=====
"You'll regret it."
=====✧=====