Ep. 1: The return of The Amazing Spider-Man

3 months after The Lizard incident

Somewhere in Empire City

Thug 1: "Come on man."

Thug 2: "I'm trying, don't rush me!"

A car door unlocks.

Thug 1: "Alright good job. Let's go."

As they try and start the car, our lovable spandex wearing vigilante silently sits in the back.

Spider-Man: "Ya know? If you guys wanna steal cars, don't dress like car thieves man."

Thug 1: "Oh my God it's him!"

Spider-Man: "Yeah it's me. A man in a tight red and blue suit, you know (webs their faces) you guys (webs the doors shut) have minds of scholars my friends."

They crawl out the window.

Spider-Man: "There you go, out the window."

The thugs fall out, looking back to see the hero gone.

Spider-Man: "CROTCH!!"

As Spider-Man knocks the first thug down, the second thug pulls a knife out on him.

Spider-Man: "Oh my God! Is that a knife!? Please no! My weakness is very small knives!"

A wave of red energy traps the thugs to a wall.

Spider-Man: "Oh, it's SO simple."

A girl in a red suit, and black mask floats and lands near Spider-Man.

Thug 2: "Who the hell is that?!?!"

Spider-Man: "Her? She's the.........(whisper) what did we say your name was again?"

Ochaco (Whisper): "Crimson Sorceress."

Spider-Man: "Crimson Sorceress. She's a badass with magic basically."

Crimson Sorceress: "Damn straight."

*Fistbump

Just then a cop car arrives.

Spider-Man: "WOOOO! Liutenent in blue here! Everythings good Yuri, CS got em."

A cop walks out smiling at the two.

Yuri: "Good job you two. Now I'd recommend checking in for the night.

Spider-Man: "Awwwwww....no love for your two favorite vigilantes?"

Yuri: "No.......but I'll let you do Spider-Cop next time."

Spider-Man: "Sweet."

Crimson Sorceress: "Totally."

The next day

Izuku Midoriya is currently walking down the halls with his girlfriend Ochaco Uraraka, both looking as happy as can be. After a few long months, Izuku and Ochaco finally graduated, both being at the top of the school.

Izuku: "So, how should we celebrate? Party? Movie? What do you wanna do?"

Ochaco: "A party sounds great. I'll stop by my house first to ask mom, then we'll meet up with a few of our friends."

Izuku: "Sweet. See you later (crouches down and whispers) my little Sorceress (Kisses her cheek)"

Ochaco blushes but looks mad.