Ep. 4: Hero Training

Random shout out to Stillwell03. One of my favorite authors who always inspires me to be an amazing author.

(Also Gwenpool will replace Mineta. My reasons? 1) She'll be a bit perverted like Deadpool, and 2) F@$k Mineta)

Izuku (On intercom): "WAKEY WAKEY 1A!! I'M MAKIN' WAFFLES, BACON AND POTATOES!!"

Denki: "BACON!!"

Class 1A enters the dinning room, where Izuku has prepared breakfast for them.

Izuku: "So, I was thinking we should all get to know each other and what we can do."

Kirishima: "I'll go first. My names Eijiro Kirishima, and I can harden my body like a rock."

Shoto: "I'm Todoroki, and my quirk is called Spirit of Vengeance."

Mina: "Mina Ashido, and I can grow a pair of double adamentium blades out of my wrists!"

Izuku: "Like Wolverine?"

Mina: "Yep! He's my dad!"

Izuku: "That's awesome!"

Sero: "I'm Sero, and I can stretch my body really far."

Black Widow: "We can discuss our abilities after training today. Put on your gym uniforms and meet me and Aizawa outside."

Once outside, Ochaco sees Izuku in his uniform.

Kirishima: "How come your suit looks different?"

Mina: "And you got a mask?! Lucky!"

Aizawa: "You want a mask? Save the city from dinosaurs."

Izuku: "Nice to meet you again sir."

Aizawa: "The Spectacular Spider-Man. You haven't changed much in the past 6 months."

Kirishima: "I thought you were The Amazing Spider-Man?"

Izuku: "Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational. People call me a by lot of different titles."

Aizawa: "It doesn't matter what your title is. What has changed about you though?"

Izuku: "I got sucked into a jet turbine."

Aizawa: "..........."

1A: "........."

Black Widow: "..........."

Izuku: ".........."

Aizawa: "Oh."

Izuku: "Oh, and I've gotten better in my combat."

Aizawa: "Why didn't you say that first?"

Izuku: "I really needed to talk about it to someone."

Black Widow: "Anyways, today we'll be doing a few training exercises. The one who comes in last.....will DIE!!"

Izuku: ".........What?"

Black Widow: "Sorry bad joke. The last one will be working in the kitchen for the night with Vision."

Izuku: "VISION?!?!"

Everyone stares at Izuku confused.

Izuku: "Sorry. I'm just a big fan of Vision."

Black Widow: "Hehe, point taken. Anyways first off is a simple ball throw. Izuku, your up first."

Izuku walks up to Black Widow.

Aizawa: "What was your farthest throw at Midtown High?"

Izuku: "60 meters."

Black Widow: "Impressive. Now toss the ball with all your strength."

Izuku: "Alright."

He grabs the ball, charges his bio-electricity, and tosses the ball.

Izuku: "VENOM BLAST!!"

The ball goes past the lake and lands in a field.

Aizawa: "You got 745.30 meters. And that was with all your strength?"

Izuku: "Nope. Just the Venom."

Black Widow: "That's even more impressive. It's smart holding back on your strength. If you don't you could end up killing someone."

Katsuki: "Big deal! Anyone can get 700 meters! Watch! (Grabs ball) DIE!!"

*BOOM*

1A: "Die?"

Black Widow (unimpressed): "Wow. What was your score at Midtown?"

Katsuki: "70 meters!"

Black Widow (still unimpressed): "You got 627.40 meters."

Katsuki: "I.....got.....what?"

Denki: "Damn. Get caught talkin' shit and this is where it'll get ya."

Black Widow: "So...who's next?"

The training continues, with Izuku getting first in a few and second in the rest.

Black Widow: "The results are in. Here's the list."

1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Shoto Todoroki
3. Ochaco Uraraka
Skips
19. Gwendolyn Poole
20. Katsuki Bakugo

Gwen: "YAAA!! I DID AMAZING!!"

Katsuki: "I lost.....to a GIANT PERVERT?!"

Gwen: "Don't worry Ground Zero, I'll never go after someone like you!"

Everyone laughs at this.

Black Widow: "Well Bakugo, looks like you'll be making dinner for the Young Avengers."

Katsuki: "Like hell I am!"

Black Widow: "Listen, you can either make dinner and work on your attitude, or you can be a stubborn jackass and spend time cleaning everyone's rooms. Your choice."

Bakugo walks away to the kitchen.

Denki: "You gotta live with that guy?"

Izuku: "Yeah."

Jiro: "Is he your brother?"

Izuku: "No. He WAS my childhood friend. Then he changed. I had to live with him because my parents...well they died when I was a kid."

Kirishima: "I'm so sorry dude."

Izuku: "Hey thanks man."

Mina: "That's messed up you had to go through that though."

Izuku: "I already took some therapy when I was younger to coup with it. Hey you guys wanna hang out after school? Try and get to know eachother?"

Mina: "Hell yeah I do!"

Denki: "Of course!"

Black Widow: "You guys can do that, but no talking about the school in public, and remember what I said about revealing his identity without consent."

Izuku: "Yes ma'am. Thank you."

*BOOM

Izuku: "The hell was that?"

Aizawa: "It came from the kitchen."

Izuku: "Ohhh....I wonder."

Black Widow: "I think you guys might want to pick up a pizza for dinner while your out."