Finale: The Green Goblin

The Young Avengers were in the waiting room, waiting to be called to the stage. While waiting, Shoto turned to Izuku.

Shoto: "Hey brother. Whoever loses has to treat the class to the mall and pay for everything we get."

Izuku: "It's on."

*HEADBUTT*

Izuku/Shoto: "Ow."

Outside

War Machine: "WHAT'S UP EMPIRE CITY!?!?"

Crowd: "WHOOOOO!!!!"

War Machine: "Today is the 25th annual Avengers Campus Sports Festival, and boy-o-boy do we have some impressive Young Avengers here today! So, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Class 1A!!"

The Young Avengers run out, all of them in their costumes. The crowd cheers seeing all of them.

War Machine: "Now, before we begin, can Katsuki Bakugo come up on stage and give his speech?"

????: "Where's the fun in that?!"

A figure starts flying around on a glider, leaving behind a stream of smoke

????: "A spoiled brat who abused his childhood friend for years, even after his parents died, be the main star of today

????: "A spoiled brat who abused his childhood friend for years, even after his parents died, be the main star of today. That's right Katsuki Bakugo. I know what you've done."

The figure then flies closer to the ground and revealed himself.

Bakugo: "Who the hell are you?!"

????: "Be quiet. I'm done talking about you. But you (Points to Izuku). Your the one I wanna speak to."

Spider-Man: "Who are you?"

Green Goblin: "You can call me the Green Goblin. I wanted to speak to you about a little partnership. But not here."

Spider-Man: "Just don't hurt anyone, okay?"

Green Goblin: "Your in no position to make demands Spidey. And personally-"

The Goblin reaches from behind and grabs Aizawa by the throat.

Green Goblin: "I DON'T LIKE DECEIVERS!!"