Ep. 3: Orientation Day

Random shout out to Kazza2802. If not for your Spider-Man story, I don't think I'd make my own Spider-Man ones.

2 hours have passed since we entered Avengers Campus. Since then they've got to their dorms and settled in, while The Avengers set up the orientation party. The Avengers also gave Izuku a new suit since his last one sadly got shredded by the jet turbine. Izuku lay on his bed nervously, preparing for the speech he has to give. He decided to lay down until then. Eventually he fell asleep.

An hour later

Ochaco: "Izuku? Wake up dum-dum."

Izuku: "Ochaco? What time is it?"

Ochaco: "It's time for the orientation speech."

Izuku shook hearing this. Pretty soon he'd have to reveal his identity to the school.

Ochaco: "Why are you even doing it?"

Izuku: "People are gonna find out sooner or later. The Avengers asked I reveal only to the people in the school. The knowledge won't get out of school, and if it does, Doctor Strange is gonna wipe people's minds and expel whoever reveals my identity without consent."

Ochaco: "I'm sorry your so nervous."

Izuku: "It's okay, Ochaco. Well, (Puts on mask) see you at the party."

Black Widow: "Hello everyone! My name is Natasha Romanoff and I am proud to welcome you all to Avengers Campus. Every single one of you here has shown the determination, dedication, and pure heart of a hero. Here you will be trained by the best of the best, and go on missions with some of The Avengers. Now I'm not gonna bore you all with a 4 hour speech and all that, but the next topic here is a serious one we need to address. A student here has been working as a vigilante for the past 10 months, and he has agreed to reveal his identity to you all, in hopes that all of you will keep it a secret. Whoever reveals his identity to the outside world will have there memories of him wiped by Doctor Strange, and will be expelled from the school. Now, please welcome The Amazing Spider-Man!"

Izuku: "Here goes nothing."

The whole place erupts into applause. Izuku comes out on stage in his new suit.

 Izuku comes out on stage in his new suit

He can be seen visibly shaking. Natasha tells him to breath calmly. He calms down and removes his mask. Everyone in the crowd gasp seeing his face.

Izuku: "M-My name is Izuku Midoriya....and I'm Spider-Man."

The reveal is followed by silence...and then thunderous applause. People were smiling calling him awesome and many other names. Everything was going fine until...

Katsuki: "WHAT THE FU-" BOOOOOOM!!!!

Flashback 3 months ago

Tattoo Artist: "There you go man."

Bakugo looked down to see his new tatoo.

Katsuki: "Sweet! Thanks man!"

Flashback ends

Katsuki was beyond furious at this point.

Iron Man: "Whoah calm down there Ground Zero."

Katsuki: "I LIVE UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS THIS GUY AND FOR 10 MONTHS I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS SPIDER-MAN!!"

Iron Man: "Oh....well this is awkward then."

Katsuki: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!"

Someone then put their arm on Bakugo and pulled him back. Bakugo turns around to see Shoto.

Shoto: "You mind leaving my brother alone?"

Black Widow: "Okay break it up! I don't want broken noses until tomorrow."

At this point Bakugo passes out from pure anger. Izuku stands frozen in embarrassment and slowly walks backstage.

Iron Man: "So uhhh....you okay kid?"

Izuku: ".........a little bit...not really...you know what? I feel really good."

Iron Man: "I know how you feel kid. Go on, head to the party."

Izuku: "Is Bakugo gonna be okay?"

Iron Man: "Uhhhh......yyyyes?"

Izuku leaves with a worried look in his face