0.4

castle on the top/side.

Luke

Today was an easy day, I just had to run around cleaning up here and there.

Michael was in his training session, working with his soldiers. I was currently washing his dirty clothes and honestly I didn't know what I was doing.

Mum always washed the clothes and I never bothered to pay attention.

The window in the wash room was open and I could here the clangs and shouts of the men outside, and sometimes Michael's adorable laugh could be heard.

Wait, wait. I said adorable? I meant Manly. Definitely manly.

My fingers started to shrivel up due to the water, so I hurriedly wrung out his clothes and gathered them in a basket. I walked out the door to the back and to the clothes line.

I faintly saw Michael and he gave me a smile. I smiled back and gave him a wave. He was staring at me and I faintly noticed how he was in a duel with a soldier and he was creeping up behind him.

"Michael, Look out!" I shouted, and he turned around, only to knock the soldiers sword out of his hand and point the tip of his at the soldiers chest.

I smiled to myself and hung up the clothes, shaking them out and sighing as the breeze wafted through my unruly hair.

I headed back inside up to Michael's room, and started cleaning up. I had a duster in my back pocket and started sweeping around his room, making his bed.

Everything smelled like Michael, which was nature and a little hint of cinnamon. As creepy as this sounds, I could sniff that boy all day.

My eyes wandered to the bed, and I started to remember that night. I felt safe in his strong arms and I wouldn't mind sleeping in them again.

'Snap out of it Hemmings, he isn't even gay.' My thoughts sneered at me.

It seems quite soon, but Michael gave me these feelings. Like, whenever he'd look at me, or call for me, my stomach would do these flips. Or whenever he stared at me with those vivid eyes of his, all I could think about was my heart picking up the slightest bit.

Or maybe whenever he laughed, it's like I could listen to it all day.

Whenever he was happy, I was happy. Whenever he was sad, I was sad. I've grown close to the golden haired boy, and I could say that we were good friends.

I just finished cleaning up his room, when Michael came in, panting and red faced.

He flopped face first on his bed and stilled.

"Thanks for saving my ass, Luke. I owe you one, Mate." Michael sighed, looking up at me.

Oh god, he was giving me the look. That means he wanted something . "could you run me a cold bath, and wash my clothes please, Luke?" He said, giving me the puppy dog eyes.

Oh god, those eyes. And those lips that curved, ugh I wanted to kiss it aw- "Luke?" Michael said, now standing in front of me.

"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my thoughts. He leaned in, close to my ear and my heart rate picked up. "Could you do that for me, Lukey?" His warm breath hitting my ear, making my body convulse slightly.

"y-yes, your majesty." I said, my voice coming out more high pitched. He pulled back, smirking slightly.

"Great."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

After the incident, I needed to go start his bath and take his old clothes, which he threw at me. He thanked me somewhere in that mess, but I was too focused on not losing my shit after that happened.

I hurriedly scrubbed down his clothes and hung them outside, seeing the sun setting.

MichaelMichaelMichael was all my head could think of.

I bounded back inside and up the stairs, entering Michael's room, still thinking he was in the bath.

Turns out I was horribly wrong, as I came face to face with an almost naked Prince.

My face started to heat up as he saw me and I actually dropped the basket and shuffled out of the room, shutting the door.

I ran back to room and shut the door, leaning against it. I slid down it and sighed, trying to calm myself down.

I heard a knock on the door and shuffled back, telling them it was open. The door swung open and Michael's eyes landed on me on the floor. "Why are you on the floor?" He questioned, offering me a hand.

I just shrugged and accepted his hand. Images flashed in my head of him and I silently cursed myself.

I'm only going to see Michael like that all the time.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like that, but then again I'm not." He teased, making me turn into a tomato. "If you could gladly bring me my dinner, you're free for the rest of the night." He spoke, turning on his heel.

The door shut with his exit, and I let out a huge sigh. Michael was going to be the death of me. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, seeing Michael's dinner.

I didn't see anyone and lifted up the lid. There was chicken and rice and some mashed potatoes. Since I was too scared to ever ask the chefs for food, I picked off of Michael's.

I snuck off a piece of chicken and rearranged it. I placed the lid back on and scurried up the stairs, not wanting to keep him waiting.

I actually knocked on the door this time, hearing Michael telling me to come in.

I walked in and set down his tray. "Thank you, Luke. You're dismissed." He said, looking quite frustrated. I nodded and grabbed the basket of clothes that I never folded.

I shut his door and made it back to my room, flopping on the bed. Something was upsetting Michael, and I feel like it was me.

Michael confuses me. Is he even gay? Maybe he was naturally flirty? All I know is that Michael has got me wrapped around his finger.

AN: Here you go lovelies. I hope you enjoyed this!