1.7

Michael

"Are you sure he'll like this?" I stressed out to Stella for the 40th time today.

"I'm positive. You better try your best to win him over, Clifford. Again." Stella demanded, eyes swooping over my outfit. She handed me the Lilacs, fixing my eyebrows and fussing with my hair.

"You look good, Clifford. Now go and woo him." Stella spoke, ushering me up the stairs. "And don't come back till you do!" I heard her yell up to me.

I fiddled with the Lilacs, fixing them, before knocking on the door. I intended to fix up whatever I didn't last night.

Luke's door swung open, revealing a messy-haired blonde with flushed cheeks and I thought he looked absolutely adorable.

"Hi, Luke. I planned a sort of, make up date. I get if you don't want to but..y-yeah, um these are for you." I stuttered out, my cheeks heating up.

I saw Luke give me a lopsided smile and my stomach flipped. He took the flowers and set them on his dresser.  "Thank you, Mikey." Luke praised.

I smiled, knowing that when he used my nickname, we were alright.

"Ready for the date, Lukey?" I inquired, holding my hand out to him. He nodded, accepting it, me missing the way his hands fit just right with mine. I squeezed it gently, thanking everything I had Luke was still here.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So, where are we going?" Luke questioned, swinging our hands together as we went.

"Mmm, it's a surprise my love." I teased, planning on taking him to a pond and dancing the night away as the sun was setting right now.

And yes, the music will be courtesy of Calum and Ashton.

"We're almost there, Love." I cooed, feeling Luke rest his head on my shoulder. I felt him smile against my shoulder and I leaned to peck his head.

"You brought me to a pond?" Luke questioned, seeing candles surrounding a certain huge area where we would dance. I nodded, hoping Luke liked it.

"It's really pretty.." Luke spoke softly, squeezing my hand. I smiled, sighing in relief. I pulled him along till we reached the middle.

I grabbed his hands, facing him.

"I'm not sure if you fully forgave me but I'm going to apologize again and again. Luke, you mean too much to me to ever let go. You make me feel amazing. You completely and utterly flipped my life around. You're a blessing in disguise, Luke. And you make me feel something I've never really felt before. I didn't want to hurt you at all, but I did. And I regret it. I wish you would take me back but its alright if you don't. j-just know I really do love you..." I ended, my eyes watering slightly.

I heard Luke sniffle and felt his hands leave mine. My heart dropped and I sighed. "I knew it..." I choked, backing away.

I didn't get too far before I felt hands on my cheeks and warm lips on mine. I softly smiled into the kiss, grabbing onto his hips and pulling him closer. He broke away, panting slightly.

"We're alright?" I whispered, our foreheads together.

"We're alright."

And with that, we danced all night to maybe, the best song ever.

A/N: one more chapter oopsies I'm sorry -F