0.9

Luke

It was a few days after we got together, that Michael's mum brought up the engagement.

"Michael, sweetie, we would like to discuss the engagement without you running off like last time." Michael's mother said in a sickly sweet tone.

I saw Michael visibly tense and I prayed he wouldn't cause a scene.

"What about it mum?" He asked, clenching his fists. "I would see it very beneficial for you to marry the princess. We would have a good reputation and everyone would see that we're over our silly feud." His mother explained, sipping on her wine.

"So you don't care about what I want?" Michael spat, his face turning red. "Of course we do, don't be silly." She replied, her eyes not meeting Michael's.

"But I don't want to marry her, Mum!" Michael yelled, slamming his fist down. "Why not?! Why are you being so difficult?!" She suddenly yelled, her eyes gleaming with rage.

"Because I like someone else!" He fumed, his eyes widening at what escaped his lips.

It was silent for a while, until the queen broke it.

"Does this said person like you back?" She stated calmly, her elegant aura returning.

"I mean....I hope so." Michael suddenly whispered, fiddling with his fingers.

My heart warmed and I almost ran into his arms, but I kept calm and mentally glued my feet to the ground. She sighed before speaking.

"I did say I want you to be happy. But Michael, if I let this marriage go, and you don't get her within a year, Ill have no choice but to bring it back up because you need someone to rule beside you when we step down." She said, folding her hands.

Michael nodded furiously and a grin etched his features. "Thank you, Mum! I'm sorry I got mad, I love you!" He gushed, turning into total sap for his mom.

He got up to hug her and she accepted. "Cmon Luke, let's go upstairs. Calum and Ashton are coming over." Michael spoke, grabbing my wrist and tugging me upstairs.

I just walked into his room when the door slammed and I was being pressed against it.

I felt Michael kissing at my neck slightly causing my breathe to hitch. I felt his lips twitch into a smirk when he pulled his head back up. He looked at me for a second, and connected our lips.

"God, you're so beautiful, baby boy." Michael groaned, grabbing my hips.

"Hey Mich-" "Shield your eyes, Cal!" I heard someone yell from behind Michael. Michael immediately pulled away and he gave me a dreaded look.

I could only give him a sympathetic one in return.

"Um, h..hey guys." Michael spoke, his voice cracking. "So when where you planning on telling us?" Ashton asked, picking his nails.

"Don't leave me because im ga- Wait what?" Michael asked, running over what Ashton probably said. "When were you planning on telling us?" Ashton asked, a confused look on his face. "I know that but... You guys aren't like... Disgusted?.." He asked, biting his lip.

"Of course not, Michael! Love knows no gender." Ashton smiled, Michael letting out a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank god. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you guys. But with the whole telling you guys thing, I was going to wait longer. Sorry you had to find out like that." Michael spoke, scratching the back of his neck.

"It's alright." Calum spoke, stepping in for Ashton. "I knew it was coming from miles away." Ashton giggled, his dimples popping out as he grinned at us.

"As long as you keep the PDA low when we're around, we'll be good." Calum joked, flopping down on Michael's bed.

"Oh, you mean like this?" Michael smirked, grabbing my waist and pressing his lips against mine. He bit my lip and I moaned softly, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Yes! That! Ashton make it stop!" Calum yelled, probably shielding his eyes.

Suddenly pillows was being thrown at us and I pulled away, being smacked right in the face with one.

I saw Calum smirking and I picked up the pillow, launching towards him. I climbed on top of him and started whacking him, him flipping us over.
He took the pillow and started hitting me, me seeing Michael creeping up behind him.

Michael lunged at him and landed on top of me, Calum crashing down on my chest.

I saw Ashton from the corner of my eye, shrugging. "NO ASHTON DONT!" I yelled, clenching my eyes shut, waiting for the impact.

And then suddenly another 180 pound boy came falling on us. "guys...guys..air...please" I wheezed, feeling the air not going down my wind pipe.

The pressure was off me, only leaving Calum in my chest. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off, hearing him hit the floor with a thud.

"Ow, what the hell!" Calum yelped, rubbing his head. We all stopped and stared at each other, before breaking into a fit of laughter.

'I finally felt like I belonged somewhere.' I thought, grinning like a fool. Michael came up to the bed and scooted behind me, pulling me into his chest.

I leaned my head up and saw him already looking down at me. "Hi." I giggled, snuggling into his chest more. "Hey baby boy." He whispered, leaning down to kiss me.

I felt little butterflies in my stomach and I smiled into the kiss, yanking on Michael's hair lightly.