1.3

A/N: visual representation of Luke.

Luke

I had just finished fixing my hair, it laying flat against my head.

My stomach filled with nerves once again at the thought of the dinner becoming a disaster once again.

"Luke! I need your help!" I heard Stella scream from downstairs. I quickly ran out of my room, almost tripping down the stairs.

"Are you okay?!" I asked, panic lacing my voice. She nodded, gesturing to the kitchen.

"I need your help setting up, if you don't mind." I swiftly nodded, following her.

I carried the silverware while she carried the dishes.

Once the door to the dining room was shut, she turned to me setting down the dishes.

"I know you and Michael have a thing." She stated calmy, placing the dishes out.

I choked on my air supply.

She knew.

"What are you talking about?" I replied lamely, fiddling with the shiny fork.

"I saw you and Michael leave last night. I saw you holding hands." She giggled, smoothing out her dress.

"Please, don't tell anyone!" I cried, my throat closing up. If anyone found out, I'd be a goner.

"Your secrets safe with me. Plus, you guys are really cute together. I see the way you look at him." She smiled, gushing over us.

I blushed, mumbling a 'thank you'.

About 45 minutes later, me and Stella heard a loud knock on the front doors.

Arthur, one of the most trusted servants to the Clifford's, opened the door.

King and Queen Joseph were here. Along with their daughter, josie.

"Hello. Please do come in." Arthur spoke, stepping aside for the trio.

"Ah, hello king Tyler. And Queen Jenna. It's lovely to see you again."
The queen greeted, ushering them into the dining room where the food was set up.

"Luke, my dear, could you get prince Michael for us?" The queen spoke, popping her head into the room.

"Of course, your highness." I obeyed, making my way up the stairs.

I reached Michael's door and knocked, opening it.

I saw Michael perched on his bed and fiddling with his fingers. "Hey Mikey." I whispered once I reached him, him pulling me into his lap and kissing me softly.

"I really don't want to see them." Michael groaned into my neck, nipping at it slightly.

"You have to. And then after, we can cuddle and do anything you want."

Yet, I didn't realize that eventually, we would be doing the complete opposite.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Dinner was going smoothly for the most part, no one really getting upset.

I saw Michael tense in his seat, my gaze raking over him to see what was wrong.

And then I saw her hand.

It was rubbing Michael's thigh, Michael twitching in his seat.

Suddenly, he stood up, all eyes following him.

"If you excuse me, I need to use the restroom." He spoke, blushing and exiting the room.

Eventually, Josie left her seat as well, me paying no mind to it as I was helping out.

I heard a faint yelp from somewhere and I furrowed my eyebrows, the adults not hearing anything over their loud banter.

I heard it again and tried to excuse myself, the adults ignoring me. I quietly slipped out of the room and went to up the stairs.

And oh god, how I wish I hadn't.

There Michael was, pressed up against the wall, Josie kissing him.

I tried to not make a sound, but a strangled noise escaped my throat.

No.

They pulled apart, Michael spotting me and freezing on the spot.

"Luke...." Michael pleaded, watching me shake my head and back away.

I turned and ran down the stairs, running through the back doors of the castle and into the woods lining it.

I ran and ran and ran, until I abruptly stopped, coming to a halt in a clearing.

Not just any clearing. The one Michael took me to.

My lip quivered, tears threatening to spill. And I let them.

I crumbled to the ground, and sobbed. I could only hear my cries and my aching heart. O crawled to the place where our first date took place and i laid down, grabbing at the ground.

My throat closed up and my sobs started to become screams.

"FUCK YOU MICHAEL CLIFFORD! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU?!" I screamed, tears falling sharply.

"Luke?!" I heard a voice yell, me tensing and thinking it was Michael.

"Luke!" I heard Stella shout, running to my sobbing figure.

"Oh, Luke." She whispered, wrapping her arms around me.

"He c-cheated." I hiccuped, crying into her neck. She just shushed me and rocked us back and forth. "It'll be alright." She cooed, running her fingers through my hair.

I couldn't trust him anymore.

AN: (again) ah yes Michael you are a grade A asshole. It's almost over y'all cry. I hope you're having a rad day/night. -F