0.7

Luke

"Jingle bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way!" I heard the Kings choir sing from up in my room.

It was almost Christmas Eve and I was upset, just because me and my parents always celebrated it.

It makes me sick just thinking about them.

Ever since the day I broke down, Michael has been extra nice. Like, he always went and got things for himself and he spoke to me like I was some sort of Angel.

And I hate to say it, but I actually like it. And that also created a sinkhole because my feelings towards him grew deeper.

I wanted to do anything for him, even though my head was telling me he's just a fake.
....Or that I wasn't deserving of his love.

"Lucas! Come down here and help with the decorations!" I heard Stella shout.

Stella was one of the maids I met here. She was a very sweet girl and I thought of her as a younger sister. "Coming!" I yell, slinking down the stairs and into the foyer. I saw her stringing twinkling lights all around the living room and I beamed. I love those little things.

"Here." She said, turning around to throw a jumble of lights at me. I got to work untangling them.

Eventually, Stella had to leave to tend the dinner. It was just me and the decorations now.

I stood on top of the stool, which was a good 5 feet high. I had to stand on my tippy toes and I felt the stool shake as a warning. I was about to retreat back down when I lost my footing.

"Luke!" I heard Michael yell. I shut my eyes, preparing to fall back onto the oncoming floor.

But I didn't.

Instead I fell into a strong pair of arms. I cracked my eyes open one by one, seeing Michael looking at me with concern.

"Are you alright, Luke?" He said softly, examining my body. I blushed and nodded, seeing the position we were in. He was holding me bridal style, while he was on his knees. He pulled himself up and set me on my feet.

"Be careful, yeah? We don't want to hurt that pretty little head of yours." He spoke, his lips twitching up into a small smirk.

I quickly nodded my head, my cheeks twinging red. He then disappeared back up the stairs, leaving me with confused thoughts and a string of Christmas lights.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was now officially Christmas Eve and I successfully hung the decorations.

I was setting the table, yet making sure if Michael needed anything. I placed down the last shiny piece of metal and I smiled at my work. That was the last of my chores so I decided to tend to Michael's needs.

I walked up the familiar stair case and wandered to Michael's room. "Come In." I heard Michael's soft voice coax. I entered the room I've grown so accustomed to and saw Michael sat on his window ledge.

"Hey. Christmas is here. aren't you going to celebrate downstairs?" I asked, shuffling my feet. He nodded, standing up to run his fingers through his silky hair.

He shuffled past me, leaving me alone. I timidly walked down stairs and saw them all seated at the table.

Time to clean Michael's room.

I found a broom and some other cleaning supplies and marched upstairs. Now that I can fully take a good look, I realize how actually horrific it is. Clothes where all shoved off to the side, random food wrappers and other strange things laid about.

I shuddered and got to work, scrubbing and scraping because this was just disgusting.

Michael eventually returned after I finished a good seventy-five percent of the room.

"So, that's what my floor looks like. I haven't seen it in ages." Michael giggled. I jumped at the sound of his voice, clutching my chest. Suddenly, I felt him against me. "Did I scare ya, Lukey?" He whispered, his voice suddenly husky.

My eyes widened and a chill ran down my back. "You know, when you were on your hands and knees, your bum looked amazing." I heard the smirk in his voice and I bit my lip, stepping away.

Suddenly, Arms were around my waist and I was being pressed against the wall.

But before I could say anything else, his lips where on mine.

A/N: sorry for the long wait I've been busy and haven't had much inspiration. I'll be able to post maybe 1 to 2 more chapters before I have to study for finals until my head explodes. But I'll have about 3 months to kill you all with chapters bc summer! (-: -F