4 Years Later

Sorry I took long to update guys! Also I have good news! I am skipping school tomorrow so that gives me 2 days to update my stories. P.s I don't own FT!

(Normal P.O.V)
It was a normal day in Magnolia...kinda. Everyone was excited because a band called "The 6 Guns" were coming for their tour. Who are they? They are a boy band that consists of 5 members.... Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Jellal Fernandez, Gray Fullbuster, and Loke Celeste. They used to have another member Laxus Dreyar, then he left but they still keep the name. Anyways back on point.
After people had found out they were coming, it started spreading like a wildfire.

(Lucy P.O.V)
*Yawn* I woke up due to the sounds of people yelling and loud bangs. I looked out of my window with a grumpy look on my face. What the hell is going on?! I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone beep. After I unlock it I read the text.
To: Lu
From: Levy-chan

Lu-chan! Hurry up and get to Erza's place a.s.a.p! We need 2 talk about something important! ;)

Sigh. After I took a shower I went outside and started heading over there. While I walked I heard a lot of things like 'I can't wait till tonight' or 'I can't believe they are going to be here for 3 MONTHS!' I had enough that I just burst. "What is everyone talking about?!" Then a couple looked at me and answered my question "You didn't get the news? The 6 Guns are coming here for their tour and are staying for 3 months!" The girl squealed. I was shocked and then I started dancing with the girl "Thank you stranger! That just made my day!" I yelled while I runned to Erza's place. "No problem!" I heard her say. I just smiled like an idiot causing people to look at me. I could care less because my #1 band is coming!

*Time skip to Erza's*

(Normal P.O.V)
In an apartment were 4 girls chatting and drinking some water while they waited for a certain blonde girl "Where is Lu-" Levy was cutoff by Lucy yelling "THE 6 GUNS ARE HAVING THEIR TOUR HERE IN MAGNOLIA AND ARE STAYING FOR 3 MONTHS!" She said gasping for air and also causing the girls to scream from both happiness and almost being scared to death. They started discussing on when the tickets sell, when they noticed that Erza was silent and was smiling like an idiot. "What's up with you Erza?" Levy said. She smiled softly "I have something to tell you all." Everyone looked at her with questioning faces. She took a deep breath "I got us front row tickets to the concert!" She yelled excitedly. The girls looked at her with shocked faces. "WHAT!"

Cliffhanger! Sorry I took a while to update, but dont worry I will have all day tomorrow to update. That means I'm going to wake up at 6:00 early to start updating all of my stories. Anyways bye-bye!