Embarrassment

(Normal P.O.V)
"WHAT?!" The girls yelled sitting up and so did all the boys. "Yup! Surprised?" Asked the orange haired boy.

"Hell yah we are!" Lucy said trying so hard not to go crazy.

"Don't worry princess, I was going to tell you anyways!" He said wrapping his arm around her.

"Who are you?!" She said acting like she didn't know him. He dropped his arm from around her.

"I'm your knight in shining armor! Loke Celeste!" Lucy glared at him. "Well, I hate play boys like you!" His jaw dropped while the others laughed.

Suddenly, there was an awkward silence. "Are you going to the concert still?" The girls looked down. "Y-yah. Why?"

"No reason...." There goes the silence and the boys raised an eyebrow at them. "What?" They asked in union.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Natsu asked. The girls tilted their heads "What are you talking about?"

The boys gasped and huddled together while whispering things. Then they sat up straight, "You girls are definitely different from others." Jellal said.

"Mostly, girls would get up on us, but you didn't." Lucy glared at them. "What are you trying to say exactly?" They gulped and shook their heads.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, but we must go now." Erza said. "Wait!" The girls groaned.

"What now?!" "So are you still going?" Lucy grew a vein. "For the last flipping time! Yes, god dammit!" Natsu shook his head at her.

"Don't say the Lord's name in vein!" Lucy just glared at him. "Shut up Pinky!"

He narrowed his eyes "Make me blondie!" Lucy just tackled him and everyone was startled. "Just because you are in my favorite band, doesn't mean I will kill you!"

Natsu smirked "I thought you loved me?" Lucy blushed from embarrassment. "I take it all back!!!"

This has been going on for a while and Erza got annoyed. She decided to break it up, but before she could, they tripped her.

Her eyes widen and waited for the impact. She fell on something and she felt something soft and warm on her lips.

She opened her eyes and they buldged when she saw the both her and Jellal were.... kissing.

Juvia laughed and then bumped into someone. She turned around and was met with a well built chest "G-gray-sama!" She squeaked and blushed embarrassed from her voice.

Levy aslo did something embarrassing, but it's to much of a story to explain.

Aries was just standing there being.....Aries. This also continued for a while until something shocking happened!

Cliffy!!!! Hahaha I am really starting to like these! Anyways til next time, tell me what you think!